Animal Brains Connected Up To Make Mind-Melded Computer

HardOCP News

[H] News
How do we know that, when the monkeys were all connected like a simian tri-SLI set-up, one chimp wasn't doing all the work while the others were just along for the free drinks? ;)

Two heads are better than one, and three monkey brains can control an avatar better than any single monkey. For the first time, a team has networked the brains of multiple animals to form a living computer that can perform tasks and solve problems.

You can get Bengal cats in quadfire for the price of a monkey tri-SLI, assuming this isn't running on gameworks.

You might not want to link to stories on that page.

Causes something in Firefox to flip out, saying that it caused a plugin to stop. Then Firefox becomes unresponsive. Only way out is to end task it.

Then when you go back in Firefox and try to come back to hardocp, when you type h, it just brings up the history window in Firefox.

Me thinks that that site has some malware.

I had to reboot to get Firefox to work again.

Fully organic SMP neural-net processors. That is awesome.

You might not want to link to stories on that page.

Causes something in Firefox to flip out, saying that it caused a plugin to stop. Then Firefox becomes unresponsive. Only way out is to end task it.

Then when you go back in Firefox and try to come back to hardocp, when you type h, it just brings up the history window in Firefox.

Me thinks that that site has some malware.

I had to reboot to get Firefox to work again.

Worked fine for me. Though I have AdBlockPlus and NoScript running.

Back