Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Case Review @ [H]

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Case Review - Anidees tells us, "It's not just a case with glass side panel." Fair enough, and most enthusiasts know they either want to be able to peek inside and feel the satisfaction of their handiwork. Assuredly though, now days you need more features than a glass door to satisfy system builders.

Last edited:
Love these case reviews that put an emphasis in AiO placement configs.

+1

I wonder if you could fit a 420 up front or on top? Is there space?

Damn that's a nice-looking case, would love to build a secondary system using that thing.

Cool looking, but I never understood the need for a TG right side panel. I think I'd rather have the In Win 303, but this does offer a bit more drive flexibility.

Given how well it did thermally and how good it looks and how quiet the stock fans are I'd have thought this case would get the gold

It's not ugly by any means, but beautiful - to me at least - is a stretch. It's basically an all-glass Antec P180 with the divisions slightly reworked.

Pretty nice looking, but not really innovative - it's basically replacing steel with glass.

The Thermaltake Core P5 is far more interesting and in my opinion looks better, although the AI has the virtue it is for users with both a computer fetish and cats :)

Hey Kyle,

Something is broken in the picture links. I can click on a picture and it comes up, but if I hit next or previous from within that picture I get an error. Chrome on Win 10 x64.

Just sayin'. :)

I'm not one for big side windows in cases but something about this design really appeals to me. I suspect that people who love to put disco lights inside their PCs will love it too.

Not having at least one 5.25 is a bummer though. I do use my BD-R drive every now and then... and with BDXL-UHD coming on the scene I'll probably upgrade to one of those. True I might go months without using it, but needing and not having is a bummer. Yeah I have external USB DVD-RW and BD-RW drives, but who wants to park an external drive on top of this beautiful case?

Edit - I wish they had some color options. Chrome would look sick.

What you have here is a cheap imitation Phanteks case with a glass side that can do nothing.

The cable routing is tight to say the least.

Placing a stand alone pump and routing tubing would be difficult, not to mention the glass makes it impossible to bring fresh air in
from the side of the case.

This might get an award based solely on price and the spiffy glass side, but it cannot compete with a Phantek's case which it seems like it's trying hard to copy.

Hey Kyle,

Something is broken in the picture links. I can click on a picture and it comes up, but if I hit next or previous from within that picture I get an error. Chrome on Win 10 x64.

Just sayin'. :)
This should be fixed now.

I'm wondering who actually created and makes the case.
From all appearances Rosewill is selling the same case as the CULLINAN.

Because of the rad thickness limit of 35mm, I'd say this is a job for the super dense Koolance HX-CU line.

Back