Android Users Have Sex On First Date

HardOCP News

[H] News
According to this article, Android users are more likely to have sex on the first date. So, if you are trying to hook up this weekend, you might ditch the ol' "what's your sign" line for something like "is that an Android phone?" Hey, don't look at me, I'm not the one that conducted this study.

The Toronto Star says the survey was conducted by online polling and survey site Zoomerang, and used 1,068 single Canadians as its pool. They found that 62% of Android users said they've had sex on the first date, whereas 57% of iPhone users said the same, and only 48% of those with a BlackBerry.

thats because we know which users are into girls! Guess what, not apple users.

Hopefully this survey was just of women because men would skew the results. Most of us have sex on the first chance. :D

Hopefully this survey was just of women because men would skew the results. Most of us have sex on the first chance. :D

lol.

I knew there was a reason I liked chicks with Android phones. I just figured it appealed to my geeky side.

Go figure!

impulsive people = poorer people = propensity to purchase cheaper products/consumer oriented products.
Easy logic.

impulsive people = poorer people = propensity to purchase cheaper products/consumer oriented products.
Easy logic.

Right. Which is why you can buy an iPhone 4 for cheaper than you can an equivalent Android phone...

They forgot the word STRAIGHT sex.I am sure iphoners are getting action too , just different kind.

Nailed it. So long as you use a jimmy hat I don't see the harm.

LOL all you guys are funny getting all mad about this. My question is where there an equal number of Android/iPhone/BB users surveyed in the poll or was is skewed towards Android? Alot of slutty people in Canada i guess lol.

So, a 5% difference between Android and iPhone. That's like, barely within the margin of error. No real conclusion here.

In which case, the 3GS is free on contract...

And with that, PersonJ's argument falls apart...

That said back OT.

Studies can be skewed to say anything. I could run a study that proves that blackberry users get laid more. It is all in selecting your demographic properly.

Equivalency has nothing to do with the poll, just the platform of the phone itself.

but he wasnt talking about the pole. he was talking about the price. poll has nothing to do with price or apple for that matter. nice try.

This study proves iPhone and Blackberry users have a harder time completing online polls.

LOL all you guys are funny getting all mad about this. My question is where there an equal number of Android/iPhone/BB users surveyed in the poll or was is skewed towards Android? Alot of slutty people in Canada i guess lol.

The results are in percentages. Doesn't matter how many people they interviewed, as long as it's a statistically significant amount. If you interview 100000 Android users and 500000 had sex, and interviewed only 100 apple users and 50 had sex, still same percentage.

Also, I lulz at all the Apple fanboys getting all pissy and calling shenanigans and claiming this just means Android users get STDs/ have kids as teens/ are dumb. You just jelly cause you didn't get laid.

Also.

Doesn't matter, had sex.

Hey Baby, Is that an Android in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

So they surveyed a bunch of geeks with android phones... most of whom have probably never even seen a girl in real life :D

That's a funny study. And if it is really true, then I might just have to move to Canada. :p

So they surveyed a bunch of geeks with android phones... most of whom have probably never even seen a girl in real life :D

The closest thing an Apple user gets to a real girl is Siri. Why do you think she's so popular.

Been using Android since it came out, married, wife uses Android too.

These kinds of surveys are useless. Yes we can see there's a correlation between the brand of phone and promiscuity, but exactly how relevant is that? This is why I have a hard time taking psychology seriously, they use the scientific method but pose dumb questions like this.

Back