Android is coming... To rogers <3

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/wireless-text/featuredphones?content3=a

Finally. Time to salute my e71 goodbye. Had enough trouble with it <_<

You are in for a treat. As I said in a previous post, if you really want to get nutty :p, start reading up on how to root these Android phones, and then the sky's the limit. :)

I've got a G1, and after rooting, it's easily the best mobile experience I've ever had . It's a solid OS without it, but with full access to community generated features. Once you root, you'll never go back. :p

You are in for a treat. As I said in a previous post, if you really want to get nutty :p, start reading up on how to root these Android phones, and then the sky's the limit. :)

I've got a G1, and after rooting, it's easily the best mobile experience I've ever had . It's a solid OS without it, but with full access to community generated features. Once you root, you'll never go back. :p

Oh I know, My ONLY questionable thought is, Dream or Magic? :D

I think I'm going to preorder the magic at work tonight... Unless we have demo's of the dream and magic so I can figure out which feels better...

I think I'm going to preorder the magic at work tonight... Unless we have demo's of the dream and magic so I can figure out which feels better...

You basically just have to choose if you want a keyboard or not.

Incase anyone is wondering, 599.99 off contract, 199.99 on a 3 year V+D with rogers, Dream comes in Black or white, and magic is all white. All are the same price.

Back