And they said innovation was dead!

I really like the idea but the style is so ugly. Just give an industrial pelican looking case and i'd consider one.

So, $70 for a plastic toolbox?!? I did the same thing with $10 toolbox from HomeDepot years ago...

So, $70 for a plastic toolbox?!? I did the same thing with $10 toolbox from HomeDepot years ago...

Well it's not just a box for a PC case, it is a PC case. You won't find any case for 10 bucks let alone one with as small of a market as this...

You can always take the internal frame and stuff it in a Pelican.

That is, if you can find a way to deal with the cabling nightmare.

It's an interesting ides, but the desire to have the PC running with the case 'closed' means the outer shell is puncture by ventilation holes and coupled directly to the internal chassis. This makes it almost entirely aesthetic, with no protective qualities against falls (no foam padding) or liquid/dust ingress (full o' holes).

It's an interesting ides, but the desire to have the PC running with the case 'closed' means the outer shell is puncture by ventilation holes and coupled directly to the internal chassis. This makes it almost entirely aesthetic, with no protective qualities against falls (no foam padding) or liquid/dust ingress (full o' holes).
So... when you carry this thing around, how are you going to power it?

It's no different than when you pick-up and carry any other chassis around to head off for a LAN party.

Meh. There's better choices for easily portable LAN boxes out there.

Do they have an ITX case with the same internal layout that doesn't look like a lunchbox? :D ATX + full-size graphics cards is pretty nice...

Back