And it looks like we have a winner!

Originally posted by Mr_Bucket
Id go with a 1D Mark 2

Me too, it's cheaper then the 1ds and has better features. Only thing it lacks is the size of the sensor that the 1ds has...can someone say 1ds mark II

I find all this bickering over the D70 and 300D quite funny here and over at dpreview.

I have a 300D, it does what I want, I'm happy with it.

Originally posted by [TQ]
Me too, it's cheaper then the 1ds and has better features. Only thing it lacks is the size of the sensor that the 1ds has...can someone say 1ds mark II

i think that would like melt cf cards

"1Ds Mark III - with built in 143gb 15k u320 scsi drive!"

unf

and i thought 4gb was massive :eek:

i need to replace this lil 512mb card asap :(

Originally posted by FLECOM
unf

and i thought 4gb was massive :eek:

i need to replace this lil 512mb card asap :(

Only if it doesnt suite your needs.

Thta 8gig card is impressive, and not because of it's size. In all reality there is no reason we dont have much bigger. (not that it isnt an impressive feat).

The thing that amazes me is how much it's going to cost, i'm guessing it's going to be about $2500

Only if it doesnt suite your needs.

Thta 8gig card is impressive, and not because of it's size. In all reality there is no reason we dont have much bigger. (not that it isnt an impressive feat).

The thing that amazes me is how much it's going to cost, i'm guessing it's going to be about $2500

Probably somewhere around there because a Lexar 40x 4gb type II CF costs $1628.62

Yeah but thats because 2.2gig cards are somewhat practicle. I highly doubt many people are buying those 4gig cards, and i doubt there will be very many people buying the 8gig cards. Mostly people who can shoot 40 pictures in under ten seconds.

And i'll have you know that the CF card you listed is a POS. Trust me, i saw that a while ago and asked around

Then, "practicality" would tell you that, many individuals(members of photographyonthenet.com and Canon Digital forums) favor the portable 2.5" hard drives, connected via digi-link. It's a very cheap alternative to storing massive amts of photos, and at high data transfer rates

And, trust you? LOL Yeah, based on your past posts, I should trust what you say, according to those you've "asked around"? lol

Originally posted by Regime|Life
Ok sorry actually found one cheaper...

$1,239.95

Don't worry, TQ,...I won't boast and say "I TOLD YOU SO!" or anything

:D

Originally posted by royjr
Then, "practicality" would tell you that, many individuals(members of photographyonthenet.com and Canon Digital forums) favor the portable 2.5" hard drives, connected via digi-link. It's a very cheap alternative to storing massive amts of photos, and at high data transfer rates

And, trust you? LOL Yeah, based on your past posts, I should trust what you say, according to those you've "asked around"? lol

:confused:

I'll make sure to add you to the list of pricks on these boards. I give my opinion on something, it's not what you think and so you must be a prick. Makes sense to me.

By the way, those people i asked were members on the canon digital forums. So go fuck yourself.

Not to mention, what the fuck do xdrives have to do with how many people purchase 4 and 8 gig flash cards? Everyone has to act like they know everything often giving information that A.) isnt needed and B.) no one cares about at that time.

:confused:

I'll make sure to add you to the list of pricks on these boards. I give my opinion on something, it's not what you think and so you must be a prick. Makes sense to me.

I'M the prick? Yes. I'm the prick. Let's read below, shall we?

By the way, those people i asked were members on the canon digital forums. So go fuck yourself.

Obviously, I'M the one being the prick here. Besides, you cannot give your OWN experiences with something, so you try and use other's as "concrete" and professional knowledge?

Not to mention, what the fuck do xdrives have to do with how many people purchase 4 and 8 gig flash cards? Everyone has to act like they know everything often giving information that A.) isnt needed and B.) no one cares about at that time.

Hey, YOU were the one that mentioned "practicality", junior. Don't get pissed off just because I up-staged you with mentioning praticality AND AFFORDABILITY.

And, I'd imagine YOU'RE going to be the one who ultimately decides which info and advice is worth mentioning and what can be deemed as bullshit, right?

:rolleyes:

Why does every thread in here get full of your guys' shit? STFU and teach each other about photography....you all should go to www.fredmiranda.com for a more civilized photography board.

Originally posted by torment
Why does every thread in here get full of your guys' shit? STFU and teach each other about photography....you all should go to www.fredmiranda.com for a more civilized photography board.

I have a very civilized photography board. The problem is that most of the people here are not photographers, they are simply assholes. Some of which steal other peoples work.

you need to stop now

Originally posted by royjr

hd + digilink? more info?

Back