Ancestors

ancient11

n00b
Can anyone help me find where I can buy Ancestors or better yet a demo for my PC? I really need a replacement for Two Worlds, for I have been playing it for tooo long.
thank you

You can buy Ancestors on Epic Games Store. It will be available on Steam in September.

II do't think there's a demo. I'm not sure how good Epic is with refunds, but Steam has never given me problems playing for two hours and getting my money back.

You can buy Ancestors on Epic Games Store. It will be available on Steam in September.

II do't think there's a demo. I'm not sure how good Epic is with refunds, but Steam has never given me problems playing for two hours and getting my money back.
I want to thank you so much, I have been searching for 2 days but at my age you can get turned around sometimes.
thannk you

I want to thank you so much, I have been searching for 2 days but at my age you can get turned around sometimes.
thannk you

No problem dude, I also might have to check that game out (hadn't heard of it, thhanks t the EGS Exclusive.)

I got it for $10 on egs during the sale. Haven't played it yet due to needing a new gpu (waiting on nvidia 3000 series). Looks fun though!

I have it installed but can't seem to find a guide as to what keyboard key does what and what mouse button controls what. I am hoping someone here has had better luck than me. I have watched several videos on YouTube.
thanks so much
ancient

Back