Anarchy Online.

Hurley_2002

Limp Gawd
I just downloaded this game to play some to keep me busy. It really isn't all that bad I just wish I had a better grip on things and what to do. I'm like a lost soul with nowhere to go. Anyways if anyone has it and wants to play I could use a buddy or two ;) :D

I played it when it first came out and had a lot of fun with it.

I tried picking it up again once it became free to play, but I could never get back into it. The whole 'newbie' area has completely changed and it's harder to figure out what's going on.

AO brings back a lot of good memories. The game was pretty good (after patched up) and had an awesome atmosphere, but yeah, it wasn't very newb friendly back then and I imagine today it's no different. The game is overwhelming and cities are freaking huge.

My account is not active but I played for nearly 5 years, have nearly 2 years played in game. It is not a noob friendly game which is why I like it. WoW is so watered down compared to AO.

I don't know what is going on now, some new expansion is supposed to come out maybe I'll reactivate.

2 years in game? Damn dude, I think ya should lay off of the MMO's for awhile. That's not a dig at ya, just some advice.

Back