2[H]4U
UPDATED 12-19-11

main2-1.jpg

main2-6.jpg

main2-7.jpg

main2-8.jpg

main4.png

Last edited:
Nice work dude, very clean. Keep trying things. Sometimes you find cool tricks when your trying to go after something else.

Nice work dude, very clean. Keep trying things. Sometimes you find cool tricks when your trying to go after something else.

Thanks a lot! Yeah I wanted to make something inspired by your work but at the same time not rip you off haha

Thanks for the new desktop background!

You should make a 1920x1200 one too :)

You're very welcome! I'm sure I could have a 1920x1200 version up for you before the day ends :)

Thanks a lot! Yeah I wanted to make something inspired by your work but at the same time not rip you off haha

I don't care, I think it's great someone else is making them. When I first started I tried to mimic other peoples work so see how they did it and if I could do it. Press on dude. ;)

Can you make a eyefinity one? 3 x 1920x1200 so it can fit most eyefinity setups? pretty please?!?

Original post updated with some new ones!

Also, sorry I haven't gotten any higher res ones up yet, I'm working on it :)

Looks really good dude. Keep them coming. Post some more stuff.

Thanks! I'm working on getting translucent objects right - namely orbs - and figured I'd post it in case anyone wants to use it. I had to scale some ambient effects back in the wallpaper version to stay under 1mb without artifacts:

orbwall14.jpg

My actual vision looks a bit more like this. I was going for lots of ambience and glowing:

FB.jpg

I'm sorry, not yet. I keep forgetting that anything higher than 1920x1080 exists:p

Here's one more version - in 1920x1080 :p

NEXT3.jpg

Well 2560x1600 isn't that popular but I believe a fair amount of forum users have displays in 2560x1440 and 1920x1200.

Definitely noted. This will be my last 1920x1080 submission, future work will be at least 2560x1600.

Model4.jpg

Model4_blue.jpg

Very nice Wallpapers! I really like the Windows version the most, they all look amazing.

Thanks for making these.

You should make some more! These are all awesome. I have the gray windows logo as my desktop at home.

Perhaps make some more blue variations of the first few. 0=) for those of us who have blue themed everything...haha

Alright well I recolored these (sorry they're only in 1920x1080) and I recolored the actual [H] in one version to match blue themes (blasphemy, I know). Also, a Metro style winflag wallpaper without the 8 for people who won't be using Windows 8. Also, a couple more orbs:

hblue2.jpg

hblue3.jpg

hblue1.jpg

main42.png

w81no8.jpg

orb_series_blue_by_alienfast-d4k2skb.jpg

orb_series_grey_by_alienfast-d4k2sp5.jpg

Last edited:
2012 Halloween wallpaper I made! Pretty minimal and simplistic, I hope some of you can find use for it! :)

done2h.jpg

Back