Amplifi Gamer Edition - FOR SALE

I have a lightly used Amplifi Gamer Edition mesh router up for sale on eBay, ive used this system for about a month before going all wired, they are not available anymore from the main website and none available on both Amazon and eBay, fast shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2349240701...OTtL-E9QNu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
So the list price for a new unit was $379 when it was in stock. Are you asking for more money for a used unit because you think it is a "collector's item?"

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
He had it for sale in January for less as well... Old thread here. Maybe previous buyer flaked out? It is eBay after all.
Capture.PNG

I reached out, bc I'm moving to a bigger place and this would have been perfect. I pointed out that many of them sold for <1/2 the price he was asking for but seller did not want to play ball :(

$144

$149

$215

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Over $400 for a used mesh system stuck on WiFi 5. :ROFLMAO:
It does look great and for $250 I would buy it, but even when it was first introduced in 2019 it was already missing features found in other high end systems. One reviewer called it "style over substance"

I originally sold it yes but the buyer pulled out of the deal last minute, you cannot buy these anymore on the main website and you cannot find one in the condition mine is in at all, i am willing to let it go for $300 but nothing less, let me know if you are interested, its set to buyout at $350 since i took feedback and revised the price but anybody that sends a $300 offer gets it

Last edited:
Taking $250 for the Mesh, this is a steal at this point

Last edited:
I don't know why a person would buy these instead of a Edge switch or a dream machine and some U6 access points, at least here.

Back