Amnesia Collection

Thanks for letting us know! I have to get on the net at least once every 24 to see what is free. Glad they are generous these games look quite good!

Thanks OP! Played the first game with my daughter until she started having nightmares.:(

Even though I do not know much about the game downloaded it anyway. It has good reviews, sounds a little like Resident Evil with less action and more scares.

Even though I do not know much about the game downloaded it anyway. It has good reviews, sounds a little like Resident Evil with less action and more scares.

It's you vs. the dark and cthulu-like creatures. No way to fight them, just run for your life and hide.

It's a nice slow pace and excellent story.

If you like the first one then play SOMA. It's their next game.

A Machine for Pigs was made by a different team. It's alright but doesn't have the same atmosphere of the first one.

Holy shit, SOMA was god damn terrifying experience just to watch my friend play it. They did a fantastic job with horrific atmosphere of the game.

You know, I remember really enjoying Amnesia but don't remember much about it. I remember being chased by an invisible water monster and scrambling through the dark hiding from monsters that made whale sounds - but not much else.

Definitely a good sign of a horror game if my mind has blocked out chunks of it.

Strange... It shows them both free but if you click on each one they are not.

amnesia collection - Copy.png

first both were free on Humble Bundle...now Steam...they sure are trying hard to give these games away

When checking out it still rings up as $35
When you click on the game it should show:

Play Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
The Amnesia Collection is free for a limited time! Click "Install Game" to permanently add it to your library.

Back