Americas Army 3 beta players

Yes please tell us how it is. I have a really bad ass name reserved for AA3, can't wait to use it.

I tried it but quit when it said I failed at the accuracy even though I hit 90% of the targets. It told me I hit 6 in a row in the first challenge and then missed every single target after that. I realize it is beta but when you can't even pass the starting point there are issues.

Isn't there an NDA?

If you register through the America's Army site for the beta and get accepted, you have to submit a copy of your government-sanctioned ID and sign in ink an NDA which you send back to them.

Isn't there an NDA?

If you register through the America's Army site for the beta and get accepted, you have to submit a copy of your government-sanctioned ID and sign in ink an NDA which you send back to them.

no idea, jus went through FP and anyways, just got back from playin for the last 2 hours, Im hard to please, but really liked it thus far even in beta stage with some lag n couple issues, played with some great guys and teamwork was key...word is release is june 17th we'll see.

When I applied, they wanted me to film myself doing 20 chin-ups. :rolleyes: I x'd out the browser after that.

Is the map Bridge still there. Maaaaan I wasted many nights pissing people off with an m203 there.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Is the map Bridge still there. Maaaaan I wasted many nights pissing people off with an m203 there.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

The most common server message: "NO M203 IN FIRST 20 SECONDS!!!"

I always hated the original because it took so long to go up the ranks. They should just have tdm and all that in the game. It would be much more popular if it had more game types.

Will the old maps still be available?
Hospital was a blast at times.

I only made captain in AA. can we transfer chrs and retain ranks?

I just hope to God they don't try and make a BF2 out of it.

Back