AMD Vega Frontier Edition PPD ~ 600K

chemist_slime

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi there,
Just wanted to share some tests regarding PPD. Screenshots show all the details. One of the cards was a dud so I'm getting a replacement from newegg but these cards definitely run hot.

Nice ... could you please share your log files via the Dropbox link as provided in http://ppd.fahmm.net

That would add the card to a public available PPD comparison ; im always hungry for new card/combinations.

Thank you

clocks? is this with bonus points? (doing at least 10 workunits?)

It's seems low?

Been a few days, has the PPD stabilized and what is the rate now? Thank you so much

Last edited:
chemist_slime thanks for the file (in the hope it was yours); ... middle of the screen a Vega FE appears

need more samples ;-)

Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 20.29.33.png

clocks? is this with bonus points? (doing at least 10 workunits?)

It's seems low?

Been a few days, has the PPD stabilized and what is the rate now? Thank you so much

Clocks fluctuate from 1528 -> 1600. PPD now ranges from 600K -> 850K and occasionally spiking to 880K

chemist_slime thanks, got one file. But it makes me wonder if you get any points from that card. All WUs included are marked as "Bad State" and returned back as "FAULTY". Are you overclocking yourself in any way ? Or are you keeping stock frequencies ?

chemist_slime thanks, got one file. But it makes me wonder if you get any points from that card. All WUs included are marked as "Bad State" and returned back as "FAULTY". Are you overclocking yourself in any way ? Or are you keeping stock frequencies ?

Oh, that was probably the bad card. I'll upload the other log file tomorrow. No overclocking was done

Much better ... and thanks for the file ... if you want to recycle more files I'm happy to take care about ;-)

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 12.58.47.png

Back