AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

~2900@stock volts, [email protected] or 1.475, or somewhere in between with random VID specials. Runs hot though, 42-44C at 1.45v compared to 39-40C at 1.5v with the CCBBE

X1900XT just came too, I'd pop it in but I'd rather wait until the new board gets here tomorrow, as it will be easier to do it all at once with the watercooling. I tried to get it in there, but the hoses to the unconnected GPU block->CPU block get in the way :(

repoman0 said:
~2900@stock volts, [email protected] or 1.475, or somewhere in between with random VID specials. Runs hot though, 42-44C at 1.45v compared to 39-40C at 1.5v with the CCBBE

X1900XT just came too, I'd pop it in but I'd rather wait until the new board gets here tomorrow, as it will be easier to do it all at once with the watercooling. I tried to get it in there, but the hoses to the unconnected GPU block->CPU block get in the way :(
what board did you get? my 0610 runs hotter than hell at 2900 w/1.525 primes at 51-52c on water, unreal, I'm tempted to pop the top on both chips and pick which one to keep as my buddy's taking one, hehe :D

toddm27 said:
what board did you get? my 0610 runs hotter than hell at 2900 w/1.525 primes at 51-52c on water, unreal, I'm tempted to pop the top on both chips and pick which one to keep as my buddy's taking one, hehe :D

Wait so you have one 0610 and one 0608 too? Nice.. I think the 0608 will win overall. Apparently pretty much all of them do [email protected]

PS I got another Ultra-D, coming monday. I think 3.1 or 3.2 should be doable

repoman0 said:

Strange, my CCBBE seems to be running a little hotter then my CCBWE did. I'm currently running Prime95 at 2700MHz on stock voltage at the moment with this CCBBE 0610DPMW. Everything is looking good so far. Load temp is reading 38C.

:D
repoman0 said:
Wait so you have one 0610 and one 0608 too? Nice.. I think the 0608 will win overall. Apparently pretty much all of them do [email protected]

PS I got another Ultra-D, coming monday. I think 3.1 or 3.2 should be doable
yeah I got both and my buddy's gonna take whichever I decide is shittier, so I'm thinking the 0610, but well see tonight

Hey, just wanted to give everyone a heads up, i ordered an opteron 165 from monarch about a week ago, and it came in today.

Heres what i got:

CBBE 0610DPMW

i wonder how much this baby can overclock to... Also, does it mean if you have two of the same exact chips (0610DPMW models) that overclocking results be better? would anyone recommend getting the same model (CBBE 0610DPMW) for dual cores, or is it not a big deal?

hmm.. interesting

just received a CCBWE 0607UBMW, got it from Fedex right before I had to leave for work. I'll post results around 8ish..

seems like the 0608s and 0610s are no longer in circulation...

There is a 9-page thread about your stepping.

It is CCBBE 0610DPMW , btw.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043679

G Q said:
Hey, just wanted to give everyone a heads up, i ordered an opteron 165 from monarch about a week ago, and it came in today.

Heres what i got:

CBBE 0610DPMW

i wonder how much this baby can overclock to... Also, does it mean if you have two of the same exact chips (0610DPMW models) that overclocking results be better? would anyone recommend getting the same model (CBBE 0610DPMW) for dual cores, or is it not a big deal?

aldy402 said:
hmm.. interesting

just received a CCBWE 0607UBMW, got it from Fedex right before I had to leave for work. I'll post results around 8ish..

Retail or OEM? Retail have been 0607 for a while

aldy402 said:
hmm.. interesting

Both of the 165's I got today are CCBWE 0607UBMW's as well, ordered on 4/15. Might get lucky though, who knows...

I would like to know as well because I get the feeling I will get the 0607 stepping because I just ordered mine yesterday.

As long as it does around 2.8 even at a bit more volt. I'm happy.

burningrave101 said:
This is what i've been getting so far with my new CCBBE 0610DPMW on 1.4V. Its been primeing all day.

But I don't think monarch is sending those steppings out now :(. I wish they were because that looks like a NICE chip

someone try overclocking that 0607! I ordered a full rig 4/15 and i may get that stepping.

Since a 144 clocks to the same as a 146,
Is there some reason that I would want to pay more for the 146 ?
or am I mistaken ?

nightmare and amd, no, I'm not kidding. I've taken CPUs to 3ghz+, I know what Im doing, this thing is sub 0551. New worst stepping we have here.

IUH said:
nightmare and amd, no, I'm not kidding. I've taken CPUs to 3ghz+, I know what Im doing, this thing is sub 0551. New worst stepping we have here.

I wanna cry
:(

I have two of these 0607's I'll be trying later tonight and will post results asap.

IUH said:
New worst stepping we have here.

1 chip that will hit "only" 2.64 ghz = "new worst stepping"? :rolleyes:

Seems you were unlucky. Most guys are doing much better. What was the stepping? Mine arrives tomorrow but I won't be able to get to it 'till the weekend. Hope I get a better chip. 2.6 @ stock would be fine with me...

oldnavy said:
1 chip that will hit "only" 2.64 ghz = "new worst stepping"? :rolleyes:

Seems you were unlucky. Most guys are doing much better. What was the stepping? Mine arrives tomorrow but I won't be able to get to it 'till the weekend. Hope I get a better chip. 2.6 @ stock would be fine with me...

Well, I think he's reffering to the new 0607 stepping that is now coming out of Monarch. Look above for exact stepping.
If he got 2.6 at 1.55V...That's PRETTY bad considering other steppings getting 2.7-2.8 on STOCK voltage.

I realllllllllllllly hope That either he got a dud and this 0607 is good OR Monarch sends me something else lol

n19htmare said:
Well, I think he's reffering to the new 0607 stepping that is now coming out of Monarch. Look above for exact stepping.
If he got 2.6 at 1.55V...That's PRETTY bad considering other steppings getting 2.7-2.8 on STOCK voltage.

I realllllllllllllly hope That either he got a dud and this 0607 is good OR Monarch sends me something else lol

he said that it is "sub 0551". so cant be 0607.

any info on stepping and week code of the recent 146's? bout to sell mine and rebuy.

Ehhhh, was just getting ready to buy a 165 when I read about these new bad steppings. Should I wait?

Back