AMD SB7x0 News

Pepsiennis

[H]ard|Gawd
There is an article over at Fudzilla listing some features of the soon to be released SB700 family. Let's all hope it's an improvement, because SB600 is a major PIA at times. Hmm... Phenom B3 and SB700? Wonder what, if any, performance improvements we'll see.

Fudzilla, and supporting features graphic at HKEPC.

That SB710 sounds pretty interesting from an OC perspective...I hope that a good company hurries up and gets one out the door with the SB710 on it for a decent price because I'll be all over it.
Jason

I have also read somewhere that the SB710 fixes a small bug with the SB700. I don't know if its true or not, but it could be more of a reason to get that one instead of the 700.
Jason

...I hope that a good company hurries up and gets one out the door with the SB710 on it for a decent price because I'll be all over it.
Jason

I really like the way Abit does things, and in a perfect world they would pair the SB710 w/ the 790FX. If they did things the way they have been the last year and didn't screw the pooch with board layout, I'd be all over it!

I have also read somewhere that the SB710 fixes a small bug with the SB700. I don't know if its true or not, but it could be more of a reason to get that one instead of the 700.
Jason

I heard this rumor as well. Don't know how true it is either. Too bad the Chinese Lunar New Year is fast approaching, the week of Feb 7th. China literally shuts down for three weeks: the week before, and the week after. That's the only thing causing the delay now.

Back