AMD Ryzen 7 5700x for $199 at Newegg

Must be selling by the hundreds, wonder how many they got? Or a drop shipment from an AMD distributor?

Damn - in for one for my son - I just need a decent and budget friendly mobo to go along with it

Anybody?

Sorta mad, I saw it in my ebay cart and had just bought the 5800x. Only $40 more, so i'll be ok.

If you're a prime member, they have some decent deals on 5XXX CPUs right now. 5600g is $129, 5900x is $334. 5600x is $165.

I'm very tempted. But I would rather just get the new platform, next year, after prices come down and motherboard BIOS stabilize. Then again that might be a whole year of waiting, and this might be a good minor upgrade for the time being...

There's now the Uncharted game bundle included with almost all 5000 series AMD CPU's, which makes this deal smoking hot. However, it's a bit confusing. If you go to AMD's site for this promo, it does not list Newegg for the promotion. However, on the Newegg 5700x page it lists it. The reason I noticed this is I would rather shop at my local Micro Center. They are listed on the AMD site as a retailer with this promotion. However, it's nowhere on their website. It's an hour drive round-trip to Micro Center, and I'd hate to do the drive and not be able to get the bundle. I miss the days when you could actually call Micro Center on the phone and speak to a human at the store...

https://www.amd.com/en/promotions/ryzen-uncharted-bundle

https://www.microcenter.com/site/brands/amd-showcase.aspx

I'm very tempted. But I would rather just get the new platform, next year, after prices come down and motherboard BIOS stabilize. Then again that might be a whole year of waiting, and this might be a good minor upgrade for the time being...

How long do we expect zen 3 to stay in stock at reasonable pricing? Is AMD done manufacturing them?

5000 series (other than the g APUs) come with a voucher for the PC port of Uncharted now, which strangely enough comes out one day before raptor lake does.

I just bought one, it's cheap enough now considering what I payed for my 3700x new in 2019 to do the side step upgraded, just for the IPC uplift it offers at 65 watts and a free game is always a must have!

Last edited:
I just bought one, it's cheap enough now considering what I payed for my 3700x new in 2019 to do the side step upgraded, just for the IPS uplift it offers at 65 watts and a free game is always a must have!
PM me with what you would let the 3700X go for :)

Back