AMD Ryzen 7 2700X on Sale at Amazon

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I just bought one of these at Microcenter. It's my first AMD processor in 15+ years... and I love it. The next thing also is that if you don't plan on using the RGB cooler that comes with the processor, you can do what I did and sell it on ebay for $40. Brings the cost down to an incredible level, especially when you factor in 8700Ks are going for $400 lately.

Update: Apparently 25 minutes after posting this, the sale has ended. Hope you were quick! That said, the 2700X is still a great value at $320.

It was a great deal, which newegg had for the last week as well. I forsee we'll see more of these at this price point from here on it during sales. The unbeatable sale was the 2700 for $220 a few days ago. Now that is a value king.

Reactions: GHRTW
like this
Thanks Kyle! Picked this up along with a Gigabye x470 board this morning right before the sale ended!

Back down to $299 at Amazon. Not as good at the $288 price this morning, but still a great deal.

I posted this in hotdeals for those of you that missed this deal but if you're lucky enough to have a Microcenter within a few hours of you or closer, they have the AMD 2700x for $249 after bundle discount or $289 without. They also price match so you really can get a great deal on this CPU and motherboard even factoring in taxes. Huge $80 dollar savings.

https://hardforum.com/threads/hot-m...yzen-2700x-249-after-bundle-discount.1969128/

Have had the makings of a 2700x system in an Amazon shopping cart to a week now. The price is back down to $299.99 today.

Back