AMD Ryzen 7 2700 cpu + Asus 580 4gb video card +free games x2 $ $299 AC & AR

Discussion in '[H]ot|DEALS' started by NovaCloud, May 4, 2019.

1. NovaCloud

NovaCloud Limp Gawd

Pulled directly from slickdeals..

Found a combo with lots of discounts emot-nod.gif I went ahead and bought this one since I don't know how long it will be live.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Co...bo.3909584

apply two promo codes:
    EMCTATY33 (-$40)
    EMCSTATY2 (-$15)

$20 MIR here on the card
    http://images10.newegg.com/upload...nm13us.pdf

Should come to $299.98 after everything.

will come with the two free games attached to each item, so 4 copies total I believe

Store: Newegg

*Placed an order and yes you can put in 2 promo codes.... I am doing it for a free 2700 upgrade from my 1700.. by the time I sell everything I should break well even or a little ahead.. Not a bad deal...

**Got my order confirmation and indeed it shows 2 separate AMD game packaging codes so for sure getting 4 games total..

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    SamuelL421, SolidBladez and SamirD like this.
  2. Vengance_01

Vengance_01 [H]ardness Supreme

That's a smoking deal. Plus sell the game codes...

3. SamuelL421

SamuelL421 Limp Gawd

Woah that’s awesome - I had seen a promo email this morning for a 2700 from Newegg for $205 and thought that was a crazy deal. This is way better assuming you need both cpu/gpu

4. Vengance_01

Who cares. Sell the GPU cheap and game codes = nearly free CPU :)

SamuelL421 likes this.
  5. SamuelL421

SamuelL421 Limp Gawd

Hah, didn’t even occur to me - that’s a great idea. Tempting if my wife wouldn’t kill me for another tech purchase this month :D

6. DTN107

DTN107 [H]ardness Supreme

Some folks online such as newegg reviews are saying that they can't install the games without the video-card installed.

Anyway around that?

7. Vengance_01

I am not sure how they can do that when it's just a code...

8. DTN107

DTN107 [H]ardness Supreme

I'm not sure either but similar sales in the past with both AMD and Nvidia cards had this issue. I just never cared about it til now.

Well then again, I think some games were only redeemable after you install and register the card? I don't know. I'm getting old and out-of-touch with things.

9. Willseyvilleny

Willseyvilleny [H]ard|Gawd

With the amd codes from the radeon vii you had to access the radeon driver panel to go to a site to redeem your product on steam/ubisoft. This site makes you create a profile with those keys. Then you can log in and redeem through your respective program.
    If you already have the games you are sol.

Unless you have someone log into your radeon rewards account and log into their steam profile. This is a lot of work and makss resale really tough, hence why i have an extra copy of dmc5

10. NovaCloud

NovaCloud Limp Gawd

I've sold these in the past.. You just have the buyer make an account and send you a temp password. You login into their account and redeem the codes.

Where most people run into issues is finding the right hardware to redeem the codes... Appears one package will have to consist of anything above the Ryzen 5 and above series(2nd gen) and the other package seems to consist of anything above a rx 570 to a radeon vii.

Probably going to have to install the product to redeem the codes and sell them as like new unfortunately... Unless you own some compatible hardware from earlier purchases... There is no way around it right now or you trust another person to redeem the codes for you...