AMD Ryzen 5 Reviewer's Kit Giveaway

Entries are now CLOSED. Thanks to all those that have participated. I will be randomly selecting a winner in the next 10 minutes. So look for a PM from me. :)

Reactions: Mikha
like this
I am opening this thread back up for discussion, but no more entries will be considered from here forward.

I study computers and I learned all my experiences from this forum best forum on the net.

I would like to enter if its still open (hope I'm not to late XD)
Also great videos. Oh well looks like I was to late.

Thank you for the opportunity to enter. Looks like I'll have to buy a Ryzen system eventually to play around with it. (Considering my lack of luck in winning anything, the lack of a PM was rather expected...)

I was a first time poster, but I've been following Hardocp since 02 or 03. Even attended there conference they put together down In Dallas back in 03 I think. Anyone remember what the name of that thing was?

Umm... The pm never reached me? There must have been some sort of mistake!

In all seriousness, thanks for the comp, the overclock video, and grats to the winner. I'm off to buy my Ryzen today.

You know I'm not like that, I was honestly curious about if there was any forum tech for catching that kind stuff
Yes there is, and why would we openly discuss or efforts there?

This drawing was promoted on YouTube and other social channels to bring people to the HardForum that were not aware of it. It did exactly what it was supposed to do. We will get some new PC enthusiasts in our fold here and that is a good thing.

Umm... The pm never reached me? There must have been some sort of mistake!

In all seriousness, thanks for the comp, the overclock video, and grats to the winner. I'm off to buy my Ryzen today.
Thanks! Have fun with the build......GET QVL RAM!!!! :)

Thank you for the wonderful give away! Congrats to the winner! Hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend!

Kyle, I can't find the PM, what happened? Man these were some great prizes. Good contest, and congrats to the winner.

haha, I think you typed my name wrong when you sent the PM.

Seriously though, this was an amazing and very unique contest. It's not every day that you get to win something of this nature. Thank you for allowing all of us the opportunity to win such a prize and huge congratulations to the winner. I hope you didn't pee your pants while you were at work, reading that PM. :)

Back