AMD Ryzen 5 Reviewer's Kit Giveaway

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Our WINNER is sadsteve from Southern California! He was our first randomly name and responded in 24 hours! The kit is shipping out to him today.

AMD Ryzen 5 Reviewer's Kit Giveaway

AMD sent HardOCP a kit to review the new Ryzen 5 CPUs, but since we bought our own to review (Overclocking Review Here), we do not need this reviewer's kit, so we are giving it away to one lucky person this week. This will go to a randomly drawn poster in this thread. This kit will be shipped via UPS. It is available to only be shipped inside the Continental United States.

The kit will ship UNOPENED. Here is a list of what is on the AMD packing slip:

1ea Ryzen 5 1600X PIB CPU
1ea Ryzen 5 1500X PIB CPU
1ea MSI B350 Tomahawk Motherboard
1ea AMD Wraith Max CPU Cooler
1ea AMD Wraith Spire CPU Cooler
1ea Geil Memory Kit 16GB DDR4 3200MHz

Rules: Post ONCE in this thread to enter. (This is not a discussion thread.)

Duplicate entries will disqualify you from the drawing.

Kit will only be shipped to a Continental United States address. No warranties are expressed or implied. HardOCP does not guarantee the contents of the box since it is unopened.

We will randomly choose a winner on April 14, 2017, and that person will be contacted by HardForum PM to verify shipping address and other needed information. If you do not reply within 24 hours, we reserve the right to draw randomly again. We will continue that process till we have verified a shipping address. You can set up your account to notify you of PM messages via email!!! Only a PM will be sent.

We ask that you post a followup thread here to show off the contents of the box!

If you have any questions not answered above, please send me a PM.

Last edited:
Would love to use AMD hardware again. Brings me back to the Athlon XP days. Thanks for doing this!

My Phenom II x4 955 BE is begging to be taken out back and shot!

double cpu trouble, gonna have to figure out how I'll want everything set-up than.

I would love this chance! I have not built a PC in about 5 years (still rocking my 2550K Sandy Bridge) and this chip actually makes it exciting again!

Oh Dang Will I be lucky this one time, lets find out on the next episode of.......... "Hard Forum Giveaway"!

Back