AMD Radeon VII w/ EK GPU block (price Reduced)

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys,

I have a brand new Asus x370 MB, still sealed with a 3 year replacement plan from MicroCenter (will assist if you ever need it), a Ryzen 1600 that has happily done 4.1Ghz under my loop with no issues, and a 16GB 3200C16 G. Skill dual channel ram kit for sale. The ram was used in a previous X370 Prime and works at its XMP profile of 3200 with zero stability issues. YMMV on OC, but with good cooling you should be able to do the same I did.

Sold to the buyer that bought my golden Vega 56!

IMG_20190709_160636.jpg

Also have a lightly used EK-FC Terminal x2 3-slot for EK GPU blocks. New for $41 plus shipping, I am asking SOLD

This is not quite ready for sale, but will be soon. AMD branded RAdeon VII. This card has set in it's box due to my back surgery, and has just recently been installed and stress tested. It will do 1950mhz+ on air with HBM @ 1200Mhz, so It is going to be a great card under water. Card still has stock heatsink installed, and EK block is still sealed. Will be willing to install the block if I have to for a buyer, but prefer to sell them as a combo unless I have a firm buyer for the block. Do not want to deal with Ebay if possible. Asking price is $620 with the GPU BLOCK INCLUDED. These are spiking in price on eBay, so am firm on the price. Really want to move this today!

IMG_20190711_084245.jpg

I also have a Samsung NVME 960 EVO 250GB SSD (its under the M.2 heatsink above the GPU in the below picture) that will be ready for sale shortly...I would prefer to sell this with the above combo, but will take $50 shipped via PP F&F..
Samsung 960 evo fresh trim run.png

Heat is under my username, and as always I can be reached via phone/text @ 503.440.461six. Just please reference your [H]ard username so I know to whom I am speaking. I ship via USPS Priority Mail, so you get your stuff as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
What are you looking for in terms of trades?

Doh. I am not actually really looking for any trades at the moment...I am so used to typing the "FT" that I did it on Auto pilot....That being said, you can shoot me a PM if you have something I might like (and let me know what you want for it etc)....I definitely do not need any more GPU(s)!!!

TTT...HAVE decided I am offering the Wraith Prism with the bundle for free! That's a nice bonus that will easily handle a decent OC on the 1600!

CPU/MB/ram combo is sold.

Radeon VIIs are spiking in price on eBay. I'm looking for $650 shipped, and I'll toss in the GPU block (whcih is still sealed) so you can use it or sell it.

What's current price on Radeon VII I might be interested? See block is sold, eBay commands that 13% fees with sale / paypal, see them going $600 with a +/- $20ish range. I'm interested just want to see where price is now.

Thanks!

What's current price on Radeon VII I might be interested? See block is sold, eBay commands that 13% fees with sale / paypal, see them going $600 with a +/- $20ish range. I'm interested just want to see where price is now.

Thanks!

The block isn't sold, I think you are confusing the EK block for the VII with the EK terminal I had for sale.

Price hasn't changed. They are just going to increase in value, so I'm not in a rush to give it away since the card has only been used to ensure it wasn't DOA.

Just did a price drop on the VII with the included EK GPU block before I take it to ebay. Would much rather deal with a buyer here! It's a great card and you getting it below used prices with a free ~$150 GPU block that is still sealed!

VII undervolt run.png

Here is a TimeSpy run with the 3700X (no OC just PBO) and the VII undervolted to 980mV with 1200Mhz HBM...I wanted to see what it would do with the new CPU before I pulled it. This card is just begging for water..It's already over 1K higher then most reviewers got and most used a 5+Ghz 9900K to boost their overall score.

TTT...PM me an offer, but I think this is going to ebay..Just got a 50% off seller fee coupon which makes it hard to not take it there!

Bene trading PMs but nothing firm...Feel free to make a reasonable offer, but I will ignore anything insanely low and they come as a package!

Just got eBay photos taken, so it's going sometime tomorrow!

Would have been all over the card if the Vega 64 I got from you didn't clock so well. :) GLWS

Back