cageymaru

Fully [H]
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.9.1 drivers have been released and add support for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Star Control: Origins. Some of the issues that the AMD driver team has corrected include Radeon FreeSync failing to enable when playing Monster Hunter: World, AMD Link not working on Android Pie devices, errors due to Driver and Radeon Settings version mismatches, and DX12 gaming applications having instability while using Radeon ReLive on R9 290 and R9 390 systems.

Known Issues
Some AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics system configurations may experience a black screen during installation downgrade to a previous Radeon Software version. A recommended workaround is to perform a clean install during Radeon Software installation. Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle. System configurations with 16+ CPU cores may experience a random system reboot during installation when upgrading Radeon Software from a version older than RSAE 18.8.1. A clean installation is recommended when performing this Radeon Software upgrade.

Fixed Issues
  • Cursor or system lag may be observed on some system configurations when two or more displays are connected and one display is powered off.

About damn time, this was fukin' murder.

Has to be one of the worst issues I've has in a long time.

So glad you posted this, been stuck on 18.5.1 for a bit with updates disabled to avoid this.

Thanks yall.

About damn time, this was fukin' murder.

Has to be one of the worst issues I've has in a long time.

So glad you posted this, been stuck on 18.5.1 for a bit with updates disabled to avoid this.

Thanks yall.
Spoke too soon. Still occurs on any version beyond 18.5.1.

Sigh. Getting ready to switch to the green team. I really hate this shit.

That dual display not waking up happened about everytime I opened or closed a game. Nice to see a fix.

Back