AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

Absolutely love my current 7970, would love to rock crossfire! I could then give my current one to my poor college kid brother :D

What do I like about it? It's geared towards really high resolution setups. I need that.

Always been an AMD fan when it came to video cards. AMD supports their products phenomenally and the video cards deliver performance that doesn't hurt my wallet. What more could I want? A crossfire setup? o_O

AMD pushes competition to the Max and always creates groundbreaking hardware and technology every generation. the new 7970Ghz Edition is no exception.

The unbelievable amount of power for a decent price, two of these in cross fire would be an amazing rig.

7970 was beast of a card when it got released. I wouldn't mind winning one so i can retire my crossfire 5850s.

ATI always try to make the fastest and most feature rich card possible and the 7970 is just the latest in a long list of such cards.

AMD showing they still have what takes, demonstrating their engineering & software prowess with the most powerful single gpu. The 7000 series.

AMD is my GPU of choice due to the bang-for-buck and driver support. Currently sporting 6950s and would love to step up.

AMD has not failed me yet. I bet the 7000 series are beyond great. I heard they have a lot overclocking potential.

THE BEST video cards on the market right now. I was very upset about having to sell my XFX 7970 earlier this year because of the great performance it has, especially overclocked. The awesome Never Settle drivers bring it to yet another level!

Also, Happy Festivus!

I have been a fan of AMD's Eyefinity for a year now. Crossfire 7970's is the ultimate in multiscreen goodness!

I have a 5870, and it's finally starting to show signs of age. 7970s would be a nice replacement.

Back