AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

AMD makes consistent improvements with each new generation, they overclock like absolute MAD (my main reason for liking them), and their driver support has really picked up a lot lately. Good luck, everyone. :)

The AMD GPUs provide great performance for a great price. I'm running an AMD card now and it's worked perfect for 3 years.

I have had several AMD cards over the year and none of them have failed in service.

The 7xxx series cards have greatly improved power ratings plus the 7970 is a top notch videocard. Would love to throw it in my gamer rig.

I've been a fan of AMD for years now, and my current 5870's could use an upgrade!

Great performance and a Great Bundle make it a Great Value!

and I miss Frame sequential 3D on my Samsung S23A750D :( (could only do it with AMD now I have Nvidia)

Seems like the best bang for the buck at the higher end, blows away Nvidia in GPGPU too! I'm hopefully finishing my i7-3770 upgrade during the boxing day sales, but I'm going to have to carry forward my 8800gts. This would make a great early christmas present. =)

This card looks like one of the best. I would love the chance to try it, so that perhaps I could recommend it to my 10,000 subs!

I used to have 6950 crossfire. Now I wish I had 7970 crossfire. I like the features and visuak design. But my biggest love is that the 7000 series cards dont down clock themselves in games! I hate my gtx for iy. Would love to have 7970 cfx

Why I like this GPU so much? It keeps nVidia on their toes and provides some impressive performance.

I always try to buy the best, even if it means having to wait/save up. I'm due for an upgrade, so even if I won't win the AMD Radeon HD 7970, I'm buyin one!

Always an AMD supporter when it comes to video cards. These like all previous are a worthy buy. Especially to replace my current AMD 6950.

Last edited:
AMD Radeon Rocks the house the powerful video cards with cooler temps and efficient power usage. What more could you want? 2 of them of course!!!!!

The AMD graphics sure look like a very excellent cards,especially with all the improvement made with the drivers lately.I have been a big fan of AMD products and have gotten the performance and valuefrom the products owned in the past.
Thanks.

Back