AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

I love the value of AMD video cards. You get the most bang for your buck. Not only that, but their drivers have made a huge comeback in terms of performance and stability. AMD is now surpassing the competition in every way.

I have a water cooled 7970. It is an amazing piece of hardware, and the latest beta drivers are getting better frame rates than ever. For Christmas, I had planned to upgrade this to a crossfire setup in my water cooled rig so that I can run all my games across my 3 monitor setup. If I won this, I might actually buy some toys for my kids too..... :D

Catalyst driver updates have made the 7900 series very competitive. I am a green camp person, but really have nothing bad to say about this generation any longer. Be a huge upgrade for the 560ti 448 Core I am running right now

performance and power draw

These will be a great replacement to my 6950's and way better than my two 4850's!

Please, pick me

I love these cards for their computational power, and their staggeringly low-power draw "zero core" mode!

Unlike the Phenoms, the Radeons keep getting better and better.

Ever since the 4000 series cards AMD has proven themselves with great performance for the dollar and continues to do so to this day.

I have never used ATI cards ever since AMD bought them out. I love the laptop discrete cards though.

Best performance/price ratio. And overclocks like mad. Who cannot love the 7970 :)

Released before the 680, and still the king! So much potential in these GPU's.

What can you say? They're the best video cards you can buy.
Price
Overclocking
Eye candy
Power Efficiency
The list goes on and on!

The latest AMD cards seem to be beating nvidia to a bloody pulp!
Fast, cool, low power draws, what more could you ask for?

I always go with the best card at the time, but havent been able to afford the latest/greatest in a while.
Would love to be able to 'switch back' to AMD.

A high end GPU venting heat is what I would love to have for these cold winter days!
(also, love the Batmobile look)

Last edited:
Still running a Radeon HD 4850 in a machine I built 4 years ago. Would be nice to have this as I trust AMD and Radeon GPU's and they have great performance and value.

In short, a pioneered technology for multi-monitored gaming (outside of the matrox, etc).

Back