AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

Always loved me some Radeon video cards!! Going back to the Radeon 9700 Pro!!! Best bnag for the buck, and doesn't actively try and screw people ^_^

would really love to win this bundle, i could use an upgrade from my 5770. AMD ROCKS

Better power efficiency and better overclocking with a comparable Nvidia card. Also, much improved over my aging 6950.

Hopefully I can win a pair of AT........AMD Radeon 7970 GHZ cards!
I love the 7970s from afar as they crush all games thrown their way, let alone 2 in crossfire. If they last as long as my 5870 and previous Radeons I'd be happy for years to come. Yay for amazing driver support!

Best bang for your bunk on the market! Go AMD, and long live ATI!!

I love how AMD engineers chips for each segment of the market specifically so that they can address the enthusiasts and budget conscious buyers with the best options. Also that they've done this giveaway three times..third time's a charm!

Performance looks good and the prices are really competitive. That and the overclocking headroom is rather nice.

would be first chance at building an xfire rig. Would be all AMD as I already got a kickass deal on a motherboard.

I love that a pair of HD 7970s can churn through "in excess of" 6650Mhash/sec when running oclHashcat.

AMD is the underdog, and they take it to the Man!

Gotta Love That!

Never Settle for 2nd Rate Performance and Never Settle for Overpriced Items!
AMD Radeon HD 7970 delivers top of the line performance at an extremely reasonable price point!

The 6970 has been an extreme pleasure from the day I got it. The overclockability in the 7000 series doesn't fail to impress; I'd love to upgrade and dabble!

Since I bought my Radeon 9500/9700 gpu's many years ago, I've loved AMD's (formerly ATI) graphics hardware; You get a lot of awesomeness for the money, I'm happy to see that trend continuing with the 7970 cards,

Oh sweet, I could use a second one :D

I'd say my favorite thing about AMD video cards is the fact they aren't delayed like nVidia's typical offerings ;)

First things first, I like the idea of the card being brand new. I also like the amount of memory it has on it which is close to being 4x my current card. I also noticed it had sound built in too. That's a good idea to put video and sound together since sound cards have become a little less popular to buy now that sound is usually built into MB. The last thing I like about it is small but VERY useful. Its drivers are setup to work with Windows 8. No problems if using that OS.

Thanks,

Geef

considering the drivers are coming together and they're outperforming the 680 I think the 7970 ghz are especially attractive at the moment.

Back