AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

I've upgraded everything but my poor old 4870x2. It's been a great card, but it's time for a new one. Amd has always been my choice for video cards.

My entry!

I've been using my 6970 for over a year now, and LOVE IT. I can only imagine how these would be...

Plus my wife has video card envy, if I had TWO of the same card, I'd do the holiday thing and ya know...give her my old one, LULZ :)

I like how AMD found a way to make huge improvements in their driver optimizations this year and was able to steal away the top spot from the GTX 670/680 to lead not only in price but also a double digit fps performance lead in a number of titles.

I like the price/performance ratio as well as their low power consumption and nominal heat output.

I like how the latest cards are extremely fast and support multiple monitors in surround without any special software.

I would like this card because....my over priced EVGA Classified 680 GTX OC's NO better than a regular GTX 680 :mad:

Last edited:
Love the 7970, there isn't anything you can't throw at it that it doesn't chew up and spit out with wondrous graphics! And when there are two in crossfire..its one step closer to Heaven. :)

Great for Nvidia to have legit competition. I hope AMD is around for a long time.

I always liked that they always had more memory than the competition even though they are similar in price always nice to have that extra memory for higher resolution gameplay.

been using Radeon's now for many years, look forward to continuing to use them. Love my current Eyefinity setup. Always had best bang for the buck

Oh please. Lemme win. I didn't have much luck winning the lotto, so I could use some real good luck winning this.

A great card that trades blows with the best of the competition? Oh 2 of them?! Yes please!

Would love another one (or two) of these to be able to use my 3x30" monitors. Love the speed and relative cost of AMDs cards across the board!

I'm going to guess that it would SMOKE my 6870. This would be a great way to experience BF3, sleeping dogs, and some Bioshock infinite!

Back