AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

I've always used AMD/ATI products. I think they consistently represent the best value in their price range.

I've been itching to upgrade to a 7970 for a while now, so I'll happily take one for free :D

Been running AMD/ATI for my last 3 builds, best bang for my buck in all my situations. Would LOVE to give these cards a try!

gotta luv a fast and scalable GPU system. fast out of the box. increadiably freakishly fast when overclocked.

Been running crossfire for years. Even a 4 year old setup still does well. I imagine this would be sick!

Excellent enginnering, great price/performance... doesn't hurt that I happen to like red either. :D

Would be a great upgrade to my 8800 GTS 640. Could finally retire it and shuffle the 6950 down to backup rig status.

Last edited:
Always liked AMD for Price / Performance, and their finally competing with drivers!

Southern Islands is a great family of architectures. It's good to see the "Never Settle" Bundle give it the implementation it deserves.

AMD's Radeon 7970 GPU's represent top end video card technology at a great price. They are an enthusiast card and are seemingly always being improved by software with the goal of beating out the competition. When the competition does have an advantage, AMD is ready to take on the challenge, such as with their "turbo" like PowerTune Boost technology. This auto-overclocking ability means your card will always be striving to meet the challenge of whatever you test it with.

The DirectX 11.1 support means the 7970 is ready for the latest in gaming graphics technology. Any game you challenge the 7970 with, the card will display with the latest graphical techniques, meaning you get to see its full beauty. This is a feature important to me, as I like my games looking the best. They also have AMD App Acceleration which allows programs in the Adobe Creative series and others to perform fast. As a frequent Adobe CS user, this is also important to me, I want to be able to get my work done in an efficient and exemplary manner, and AMD would help achieve that.

AMDs Eyefinity support is also great, allowing an astonishing number of displays to be used, and even more in crossfire. This represents a future area of expansion for my desktop. I would love to have a triple display setup but would also want to keep my games running as smooth as possible. The only way to do that, is run an AMD 7970 GHz setup! This brings me to my last point, which is AMD Radeon 7970's fantastic monitor resolution and connections. With full HDMI up to 4k support, I'll be set for the future of displays. It's always better when you're prepared for the future!

Simply put the AMD Radeon 7970 GHz cards (especially in crossfire) provide any gamer with the tools they need to do what they want. That is awesome.

I love the fact I can buy a card like this and they give me multiple games.

It's like they're daring me to have fun! :eek:

AMD has stived hard for and successfully provided cost effective GPU performance.

I've stick with ATI/AMD now for years. This is partly due to advantage in form of good driver user interface and stable release cycle. In recent battle between card manufactures HD 7970 wins hands down due to greatly impressive implementation in multi desktop setups.
I've tried GTX 680 and it was terrible in that respect, now happy owner of 7970.

AMD has always made some of the best cards!

I like that they bundle some awesome games too

I only use ATI graphics cards.. bottom line is better bang for the buck. If I ever win one of these giveaways this is by far the one I want to win :) Definitely would be a huge upgrade from my current 4870 CF setup.

amd makes me think about space and aliens. who would have thought. 7970's are badass though.

I like AMD's latest and greatest GPUs because they are fast and compete well with Nvidia, which is great for everyone.

Fantastic products at currently, great prices. Also the OC head room of these cards is pretty good and gives noticeable improvements in gaming.

I usually go for the best my money can buy at the time I'm upgrading.

With AMD, they usually offer the best bang for the buck. Their top-tier Radeon GPUs are definitely drool worthy. If I won this package, I'd replace my GTX 680 for the overall power of the 7970. :)

Can I haz, please?
I need moar powah for my 2560x1440 monitor.

Thank you, Sirs!

Back