AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

Good value, generally more power-efficient than NV, and they fit in with my AMD system :)

I've been running a 5750 for over 3 years now and it STILL plays most games with ease!

Last edited:
I am always in need of more surround gaming cards, especially with new purchase of yet more monitors.

Looking to upgrade my monitor to 1440p and my videocard from the 6950, so this would be great.

Radeon 7000 series is one of the sexiest set of cards I've ever seen. Been drooling over them. Now really drooling over this card (and this contest)! :D

AMD has the price and performance on lock. Great job AMD. Pick me please. Get this old gamer back in the game.

i love the fact that amd has a blazing fast card with the 7970 that can hold a nice oc as well

The performance is insane, but they run cooler and draw less power than the Nvidia counterparts.

AMD offers great price/performance products and upgrading from my HD 5870 to an HD 7970 would be significant.

So I have an excuse to get 2 more monitors and show off the eyefinity and play games the way they were meant to be played. awesome games on an amazing card.

I loved the unlocking potential of 6950s! I had two in crossfire and loved them. I'm looking to pick up two 7970s for the extra video memory for my current rig!

What I would love most about AMD and in this case the 7970...

The ginormous performance boost this would give me!

Performance that dominates, using cutting edge technologies and providing it at a considerable value

Low idle power, huge performance increases with the newest betas, and finally Crossfire support for a game when its actually released!

Two of the fastest video cards made to date, and thats before overclocking. Whats not to like?!

AMD has been in my last 3 systems. Haven't used a 7xxx series yet, but would love the chance!

Yes Please!
I like that the AMD cards are very solid stable cards for a great price

AMD graphic cards are fast, get you your bang for your buck and are readily available for purchase unlike the other guys.

I miss having an AMD card :( Stupid onboard Intel graphics make real gaming suck/impossible.

Back