AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

I love AMD/ATI and have been using their cards for the last 12 years, the same amount of time I've devoted my life to my job...which just laid me off about an hour ago. Nothing lasts forever...except of course the great price/performance ratio of AMD cards. :D

Value, Performance, Eyefinity, Power Management, Just great overall awesomeness! I love the new AMD gaming line up... now if only I could get my hands on one... cough cough wink wink winner winner chicken dinner

I've said it before and I'll say it again... without AMD, Intel and Nvidia wouldn't be what they are today. Competition is what keeps corporations from foistering crap on the consumer and calling it gold. For years, AMD provided the backbone to my builds and I can't wait to once again make that claim.

I like how the current AMD video cards offer great value for the price. They have more video RAM and are 384bit rather than 256 yet tend to be the same price or cheaper than the competition. AMD drivers seem to have been improving as well resulting in what I believe would be a more stable and solid experience.

Also, thanks for supporting [H] AMD. :)

A 7970 crossfire would be redonk! I need to grab a bigger monitor if I were to win.

In raw multi monitor performance this monster still seems to reign supreme. Also drivers are light years better than they used to be. Keep up the good work Team Red. Competition = customer's win!

I haven't had an AMD card since long before they stopped being ATI, but I'd love the opportunity to stray away from the green side!

This would be a welcome relief to my 5850, which has been holding it's own for years. It still plays most games at the highest setting, but it's time for an upgrade. Come on lucky number 51.

this would make a great christmas gift, cannot afford anything this year really, but playing games at ultra high def would be sweet, thanks AMD and [H]ard ocp

Always had good luck with AMD (ati) Video cards. And I need to replace my 5870 in my new build, and move it to my second server!!

Never had an AMD card, but always heard great things. Been afraid to take the jump though. Would be a perfect chance!

Zero core idle power draw, great consistent performance, more memory than the competition for better texture and antialiasing performance.

It is the only viable option if you want to completely immerse yourself in a game by running games across an array of monitors! AMDs Eyefinity has so far been the single biggest boost for my gaming experience of any hardware or software purchases I've made.

Great Prices and they have come a long way to be on the cutting edge of graphics tech would love to try out one of these new cards and get a crossfire setup going in my rig

Very nice, very nice -- I think I've upgraded my video card since I updated my forum signature, but still no where near as nice as this.

dont have 7000 series card, but i sure would love these babies! but from reviews and forums they can go crazy overclock's,and has tons of memory bandwith,

What I like best about AMD's latest and greatest GPUs is that they're better than my AIW Radeon 8500.

I would mess my pants front and back simultaneously if I won an AMD 7970, seriously.

I would never settle for less. AMD continually puts out the best and this is a great set at an awesome price.

I like the superior performance vs. similarly priced Nvidia cards and AMD was the first to correctly do multiple monitor setups.

AMD's video cards have been consistent workhorses for me. They have always kept my game settings high for a resonable price.

Super fast video card. Amazing performance without breaking the bank, way to go AMD.

Back