AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

XBarbarian

[H]ard|Gawd
NEVER SETTLE!
Ive been on the green team for a bit, and frustrated. Wanting to come home to Red, and running multi monitors at higher res.. Red is the only way to go.! Price to performance, quality of workmanship, passion for the best! ATI!

Pitabred

Weaksauce
I like that they's fast. My 6950's are great, and I'd only trade them to get a new AMD card.

Quartz-1

Supreme [H]ardness
[H] say that the 7970 GHz edition is the best single GPU card and have the data to prove it. Who am I to argue?

-Kap-

Weaksauce
This setup would have beastly performance. :eek: Not only do AMD's cards have great price/performance, but the power efficiency is sweet, too.

Zoson

Supreme [H]ardness
Price/performance. And the latest drivers I would say prove that AMD is dedicated to producing quality parts.

XHair

Limp Gawd
The ability to drive 3x monitors in eyefinity from a single card! Crossfire for added lulz.

trond

n00b
Great driver support, especially recently. Never once had a problem worth mentioning with the AMD drivers.

jhatfie

[H]ard|Gawd
I have been rolling AMD card almost religiously since I my 9500 Pro. Loved that card and have generally had at least a couple from each generation since in my gaming machines. This current generation is superb, offering amazing performance, excellent over clocking ability and frugal power usage. I have not rolled crossfire since my 6950's were sold for my current 7950 and would love to crossfire it up again.

Soarin

2[H]4U
Well for starters AMD has been rock solid for me all the time. Never had a hiccup besides the HDMI Audio which was fixed thanks to some wonderfull help from AMD and those people in the AMD subforum. This particular card seems to be one of the top dogs at the moment. Very fast. I have said this before but will say it again AMD is great for customer support.
The new card would be beast in my system and would drastically cut down on cost for me. A very big plus for me. Here is to hoping for the best.

Rattle

2[H]4U
Love my 7970, drivers are much improved since july and no complaints whatsoever.

Harmzuay

n00b
This would be totally awesome and would be a nice last piece to complete my PC. I've been thinking about getting a 7970 anyhow, and well having two would be epic. :)

DonoHAM

n00b
AMD's GPU's are much better for their price and performance and can stand up to any of Nvidia's offerings. They're extremely powerful and great at what they do.

Bees

[H]ard|Gawd
Powerful products at great prices. Plus the color scheme makes me happy. :)

Yakk

Supreme [H]ardness
I won't settle!

And neither will my Eyefinity setup!

csmith811

Limp Gawd
I've owned more AMD cards than Geforce cards so that's saying something about how I feel.

dremic

Supreme [H]ardness
I like the non-stingy approach to video memory and the benefits of a crossfire setup.

:)

heres to hoping I win <3

Meydey

n00b
I have been running AMD video cards for the last 10+ years. I love the reliability, quality, versatility and value of them

I absolutely love the GCN compute power. I do lots of CPU compute and these cards are well suited for it