AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

I like them simply because they offer serious competition in the market / towards nvidia.

Faster than the competition, cooler than the competition, better than the competition - in other words, simply the best!

My two modded 6950's (to 6970's) are really having a hard time running Far Cry 3 with all the graphic goodies turned up to max.!? Thanks.

Having an AMD Radeon HD 7970 Crossfire Bundle would be like moving into the next generation of gaming.

Happy Holidays All!

Love my 6970; only wish I had two! I like the newer series lower power draw, and the new drivers are way better it seems. Thanks AMD!

I've bought AMD/ATI almost exclusively for many, many years. Good stuff, for the most part.
This vidcard would make a nice last-gasp AMD upgrade - before the company tanks. :(

Eyefinity with this card in Xfire is a good reason to get a second 30" monitor. I need to win! (Plus my card is dying.)

Slightly higher performance than NVIDIA, at the same price, what's not to love?

It would be awesome to have a pair of these bad boys smoothly displaying graphical goodness to my eyes!!!!

I just got married and will never have $$$ for a card again. It would be awesome to have one of these cards to replace my aging one and make my rig [H] again. My favorite thing about these is despite being out for a while now, they still kick serious ass in benchmarks.

Great cards, best bang for your buck and absolutely amazing overclocking potential. GL everyone!

My first gpu was a ATI mobility Radeon 9000. AMD/ATI kicks butt, even though I have a Nvidia gpu now I would like to go back to AMD/ATI.

AMD produces some of the best video cards around and their never settle shows that they are committed to adhering to the highest standards and producing video cards that are second to none.

Back