AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

I ended up getting a 670 this round, been kinda wishing I had gotten a 7970 instead. AMD gpu's are a terrific bargain now considering the amazing game bundle, the latest driver's are pretty beastly too.

AMD Rocks! Got some HD6970's in my box now and would love to step up to the new series! Great bang for the buck!

U.M.

Look at my rig and you'll see why I should get this. What is VASTLY out of place? :p

I am an AMD Person all the way and to be able to win radeon crossfire would just be an awesome way to pep up my gaming rig and to get 3 free games that would just be even better. Seeing how I am gamer and love playing good games So if you want to make my Christmas:D choose me please.:D

Huzzah for AMD. Though I do truly miss ATI and the All In Wonder cards with the built in TV tuners.

In for one! (two?)

These AMD cards are cool because they have some crazy crossfire efficiency.

AMD's cards rock; their performance is great for the price! I'd love to have a 7970 to replace my 2GB 6950! :D

Amd Promotes overclocking and gaining some extra performance from your hardware, when the competition discourages.

I love AMD, loyal customer. They are easy to use and update. Just wish i could afford the new cards as they come out!

Wouldn't mind some solid video cards for a friends rig. He's too cheap and poor to afford proper equipment, hah.

What I love about AMD Radeons is that they have great value for money.
This is evident in Best Graphics Cards for the Money lists from different sites.
This is a major area which the competition can't seem to match...

Back