AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

Always been a big AMD/ATI fan -- haven't had an nvidia card in some time as ATI cards seem to always have the best bang for your buck!

Been using AMD products since the AMD Cyrix 386 CPU. AMD, underrated and outperforming since 1990! Gotta have it!

Im in, would love to get my hands on one of these cards would make a lovely upgrade to my current rig, the low power usage is definitely a good thing as my rig is always on serving media to my tvs as well as being my main gaming rig

Unlike other folks, I've always had less issue with AMD's products and drivers..... Maybe I live in a bubble.

I love the amazing performance AMD cards offer, while not asking ridiculously high prices. Plus they offer free games, and who doesn't love that?

This will go great in my son's system. He can actually crossfire with his other 7870

It would be a big and bad upgrade from my 4870 X2. Being as I still game with my X2 these cards would last me a long time as they are nearly bullet proof and they have the power to keep up with new games for many years!

Those 7870s would look great in the water cooled gaming system I'm building for my wife. Count me in.

I've been an Nvidia guy for a long time. I'm presently saving up for a new system and if I win these graphics cards, not only will it save me money, but I'll be able to experience first-hand all the good things I've been hearing about the AMD Radeon series.

It's always good to have competition, it keeps you honest. This particular card is king of the beasts, what more can I say, sure would be nice to update my 4890....Heres' hoping!!!

I loved my 4850. Drivers finally pushed me away from AMD though. With the new 12.11 drivers improvements, it'd be nice to give AMD another whirl.

Oh how this would jump-start my plans for a new desktop build this holiday season! Radeon GPUs have been ahead of "the big green" in terms of value / bang-for-the-buck, for a while now, and I think they deserve props for that (meaning, I think I deserve to get my grimy paws on one to play those sweet new games that come in the Never Settle bundle!) :D

AMD eyefinity is the best. Getting some crossfire cards would make my triple 24" monitors really shine.

Performance and price! Power consumption is decent as is the performance. Hoping to finally upgrade the aging graphics card in this computer.

They are very cool and quite. Thats important for me to have in a rig that will run 24/7/365.

Love the power consumption vs the graphic capabilities. It's amazing what this card can do with the little power it uses.

Love that the second card will shutdown to save power and the audio pass-through for my surround system. I always buy and build AMD systems. They ROCK!
Happy holidays to everyone:)

The lower power consumption for the performance you get makes cooling a breeze.

Back