AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

Don't know, haven't had the chance to use one yet but I'd love to give it a shot so I'm in.

I like them becuase they'll be faster than my single 7970

I used to be a green team guy but in the last 2-3 years I have been playing for the red team..and it has been a good thing

AMD is a great company we need them to keep nvidia on their toes

They produce top notch GPUs that preform well in the latest games and are also cost effective

AMD is king. I have a 7970 and love it. I have been going red for my last 2 video cards. Why? The reason? One word...EYEFINITY! It is awesome! Once you go wide, you'll never go back.

Prior to switching to a GTX 590 I had 2 6950s in my system, my reason for the switch was purely based on OS support but I'd be more than willing to give AMD a try again if their Linux / OS X support has improved.

i dont know what i would like about this gpu...

so i wouldnt mind getting one to see if i would like it, and what i like about it

LOL 2 of these bad boys would be awesome!!!!
Would force me to get another monitor just to push the res!

Been with a HD 5830 for a while and it hasn't failed me yet! The new 7000 series are very impressive. You can't beat the price/performance!

Loved my old 9700pro and rocked it till it died. Same with my X800XL. Mobility Radeon X1600 was a blast too. I would really love to get my hands on one of these and TWO would be amazing. ATI has always made great hardware, and I really love AMD's decision to purchase them. My current HD-7750 is going to be sent back for warranty purposes (it happens), so I'd love to get some 7870 action going here.

One thing I've always loved about ATI/AMD. You take criticism from your fans and critics, and you actually listen to what people say. I really hope you all pull out of the financial pit and keep doing what you do best!

in. With the high overclocabitiy of the new AMD GPU's and the World records taken by the AMD 7970 I know I have made the right choice my next graphics card.

I like the Radeon series GPUs because they put the everloving smack down on nvidia in bitcoin computation, and it helped pay for part of my rig. Can't beat it!

The fact that they're damn fast doesn't hurt, either. :)

This would be a great upgrade from my 5770, currently in my rig. I like AMD products because they help keep the performance market competitive and affordable. Any tech company without competition slows innovation and keeps prices high.

I love the 7870 because you don't have to chat it up or waste money on dinner and a movie, it just puts out right away.

I like AMD's latest and greatest GPUs because ONCE I go red, da bad guys get dead - in technicolor.

Definitely a good card! I need a new card for my son's first gaming rig that I'm building him for Xmas. This card would help him on learning the ways on owning noobs!

best bang for buck and price point performance is awesome! not only that, but the red and black amd cosmetics would match the rest of my rig!

Back