AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

AMD makes some really badass products, and this generation of cards are no exception. The price/performance ratio is top notch.

ive found amd to always be a very good price for performance choice that always tempts me give their side a very good look when choosing GPU's :)

AMD drivers are getting much better and their cards are fast!

great performance for a low price and the fact that AMD hasn't demanded AIB's to remove voltage modifactions to overclock.

In.

Always loved ATi cards and any framerate increase in BF3 is worth it!

Hey oh, yeah I've always used AMD cards and have never had a problem with them. Their price to performance ratio can't be beat.

I love the current gen AMD graphics cards. Already have a 7950 and a 7850 in a couple of my computers. I appreciate their generous headroom to overclock, excellent performance and reasonable power profile.

I love that they make such great cards, I can play all of the games I want to with full bells and whistles.

Plus, they drive competition, which is always good!

Cheesey post just to get in on the contest...

I need a new vid card badly, 8800 GT is so long in the tooth I feel like a dinosaur.

Insanely powerful and a more inexpensive alternative to the competition. I've enjoyed every AMD/ATI card I've owned.

I like the power of the GPU, the power saving modes that turn off additional cards in Crossfire, Eyefinity, and the ability of these cards to burn through WCG GPU work units like crazy. :)

I loved how cool the 7870 was when I had it. I would love it in my HTPC :)

I like the fact that with this 7000 HD generation of GPU's they are always looking to improve the performance whether it b with drivers or with a revision to the pcb u can b shore no matter which make of the AMD card you obtain you are getting quality price for performance equipment with the latest technology and head room for overclocking

Of course I love the price/performance equation, but it's especially awesome that it get's even better as the resolution goes up.

I appreciate the price/performance, and I love the quiet designs that have made all my cards since the 4000 series not be the loudest component in my system.

I've owned Radeons for years and have nothing but great success and 0 problems. There's literally no comparison in the mid-range field.

If i win i'll tell you what i like about it..I don't own any newer cards so can't say anything..

Quality. Never had a Radeon fail on me. Every single thing made by nvidia has failed on me. nforce\geforce.

Back