AMD Radeon HD 7770 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

I like how they are consistently a good value for your money, the way they sip down power and their drivers have improved greatly.

I do miss the ATI branding though!

I like how I've been using multiple generations of AMD/ATI cards and have had each version show better performance and be more reliable then the last.

Fingers crossed...

--Jeff

Because I plan on having an ALL AMD system! Quiet, fast, efficient, pure win, and IT COMES IN RED AND BLACK! SO HAWT~~!

Good prices, great performance and free games. What's there not to like?

Great price vs performance. Would be a great upgrade to my 6970s! Here's hoping!

Best bang for the buck. Will run all my games and looks like it one of the best values out there. I would love to give it a try. Thanks for the chance to win one.

I like that AMD keeps making the competition advance and keeps prices low. Without AMD a vid card would cost four times as much.

What I like most about AMD is the balance of amazing performance, gorgeous graphics, and terrific price. AMD FTW.

i don't know anything about the 7000 series, but i would like to get MUCH more acquainted with them :D

I like the fact that AMD/ATI have consistently increased performance while consistently keeping their prices lower. They make a great bang-for-the-buck card

Will use power efficiently so I will not have to upgrade my power supply (hopefully).

amd has really kept the pressure on! I have always run AMD/ati since my 3d rage. --> 7000 --> 9800pro --> x850xt -->x1950xt --> 3850(agp) --> 5850 --> Crossfired 5850's I have now.

cant afford an upgrade right now but i would grab the 7xxx series if i could!

I just had to upgrade my system due to board failure and this would be a great addition to bring the rest of the new system up to date. Thanks in advance

Back