AMD Radeon HD 7770 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

I'll throw my hat into the ring.

It'll be funny if I win. I'll have a "fancy" new video card, but no computer to put it in.

Maybe then I can convince my wife to buy me a new computer for Christmas. Now if I can just win a contest for a new woman, then I can get that new three way I've been hinting at for years.

What I like about AMD's latest and greatest GPUs... well, with the never settle drivers, they kick major @$$! If I win these, I will definitely be gifting them to my brother, who is in desperate need of a new computer for school (he is a poor college kid). :)

Havent tried Camp Red since a 9700 pro. Would be interesting indeed. FTW!

Hands down best support for running triple monitor resolutions. Ran a pair of 5850's for years and never had an issue. Jumped to Geforce with new generation and they do not have decent driver support.

I like that AMD hasn't left the fight. They keep pushing the envelope, reaching for the speed crown, as is evident from their latest GPU's.

Like the lower power consumption and improved performance.

What I like about AMD's latest cards is the effort they've put in for idle power consumption, and the addition of actual tesselation renderers, as the 6000 series was seriously lacking in that department! Much more FPS with tesselation enabled.

they can still continue to impress and bring me stunning graphics I can enjoy! thanks AMD!

I've had a good experience with AMD (and nvidia!) but so far I've had terrific bang for the buck perf with their cards.

First GPUs with DX 11.1 support, which will come in handy at some point.

AMD's 7770's offers efficiency; unbridled graphics power not yet seen previously with such low power consumption. Using this Crossfire Setup, I could enjoy stable performance in the latest games and reduce my monthly electric bill.

i like the fact that you can actually tweak the voltage on their gpu's to overclock with unlike.. ahem the other company..

I love the performance boost with the new drivers and the fact that I can max out every game I play on my 7970!

I love the performance per watt that you get out of AMD GPUs. This tends to be the main reason I go AMD over NVIDIA.

I like the 12.11 drivers and I like my 7950. It's exactly 4 times as powerful as my 4 1/2 year old card, yet it consumes 30 watts less at idle, and 50 watts less at full load! The price was just too good to pass up. I can finally finish my silent gaming rig without cutting any corners. The performance and noise profile of this rig has me jealous with my other machines, that I want to finish them all like this. This is how a pc should be.

I've been using ATI Radeon cards every two generations or so. Started with a ATI Rage Pro 128. Love ATI.

Back