AMD Radeon HD 7770 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

I've been a HardOCP reader and ATI user since before the Radeon 8500 was released. The new 77xx cards are my dream cards: Performance, Quiet, and Efficient.

Great cards, great prices, great performance. That, and I simply will not buy Nv products until they remove the driver lockouts for hybrid PhysX.

i have always liked amd cards, and this would be right at home in my wife's rig, i could give this to her for xmas:)

In NZ they are significantly cheaper than nvidia for similar performance and therefore really easy to sell.

I bought a 7970 the minute it came out and after two bad cards were sent to me via RMA I ended up taking a $300 loss on it selling it. So, whatever this is will make up for take and hopefully a hand written letter explaining the AMD strategy for success so I can soon replace my 1100t with something meaningful without going intel

Great performance for what it costs in power and noise.

I have the room. Gimme! :)

Presentation, packaging, and beautifully rendered 3D images/sfx. nVidia makes short work of fps but at the cost of some vibrance and graphic "sharpness". Running 2x5770's and am still runnin cry3, MWO, BF3 high-ultra settings. Wonder if a 7770 trumps this performance...?

Well I like the latest and greatest GPU because it is better than mine. I can play games better. Enjoy home movies more. Maybe I can push out 1080i too. My TV does not support 1080p and the screen is all jumpy in the center...
A 7770 would be an awesome advancement for me, and I would sure appreciate it.

Hoping I am the winner.

Went from 2x 4870s to a 6970, will upgrade again when next gen comes out. AMD GPUs do work!

I have been using all AMD graphics cards on my systems... They always have given more performance than dollars spent.

This would be great holiday gift!

I like how efficient and powerful they are, not to mention I have only AMD video cards in my comps.

They're faster than my old Radeon HD 3850...that's good. They have real 1.2 Windows 8 drivers unlike the "legacy" HD 2000/3000/4000 series. If I win a free one great.

The fact that even the high end 4000 series is being treated as legacy when they're still quite usable in modern systems worries me though. Not sure I'll be getting another Radeon card and I'd been thinking about updating for performance reasons as my 3850 is long in the tooth. Possible future forced upgrades through lack of driver support is not something I want to have to worry about though.

I love the fact they give great value for the money, especially when overclocked. AMD always seems to be the value leader.

What i like about these is they are just good cards! I have been using AMD only for 10 years now and they just kick but!!

What I like about AMD/ATI's latest and greatest GPU's? They are AMD/ATI's latest and greatest GPU's! Seriously though I've run AMD processors and ATI graphics cards almost exclusively since around 1997 and suggested them for every system I've built for people during that time. I've always found them to be great performers for a good value. The fact that they are now together is kinda like the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups thing to me, "You got your GPU on my CPU brand! No you got your CPU brand on my GPU! Heeeeeyyy...." :D

I've used AMD for several builds & the 7000 series cards are amazing lower power, better temps, 1st to come out with the 28nm process and the never settle drivers & the games they are offering are the best deal out right now. I'm rebuilding/upgrading my friends pc for christmas on a limited budget & this would sweeten things up, her 5770 has been good for years but it's time for it to see greener pastures.

Back