AMD Radeon HD 7770 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

Definitely would love to get in on some Crossfire action as well as put to use an eyefinity setup

I like the all-around performance in games and GPGPU applications.

I love MLAA I love the interface for the CCC I love that since I have had this 7970 I havent had any major issues.
You make great cards AMD and I would be a lucky man if I got 7770Xfire. Thanks for the oppurtunity Kyle.

Love my AMD graphic card, always dependable and reliable with the best drivers

Good value for the performance. ATI/AMD cards have been my go to cards since I built my first machine in 2002. It would be a awesome to make another crossfire system (the last one being with x1600 XTs).

AMD video cards are just great performers for the price. Always have been a fan over the other guys stuff.

Best bang for the buck and awesome the way AMD gives back to their customers. Loved both HardOCP/AMD gamexperience events and also the AMD fan day in Austin.

I love Eyefinity! I really love how AMD has championed multi-display gaming as a true leader and visionary company!

I'm currently using a 5770 Crossfire setup, but it's starting to show its age in some of the newer games. The latest generation of cards are all excellent performers - it's hard to beat AMD's current price-performance ratio.

I like the high resolution and the fast frame rates with a beautiful picture with smooth gaming performance and I like hanging with my friends in games when they have fast video cards and I can keep up with em and score high you cant beat the performance of a AMD setup

AMD forever, been an AMD user since i bought my first AMD 386-33 Mhz system in 1992.

This would be awesome in my girlfriend's computer to replace her X1600 Pro! She has hard time playing in WoW raids :(

I <3 AMD graphics. Especially now that I'm running only a G630 without a GPU. The 7770s are amazing cards with great performance per watt and that is what will be driving any future GPU purchases. I only wish I could afford it one. Help me out! I can't play any games and I NEED to!

Back