AMD Radeon HD 7770 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

What do I like best about this generation of Radeon? The GPU horsepower combined with the very reasonable power consumption and thermals! Also, a the tremendous value.

I like AMD's graphics cards because they are a great value for the price they cost vs the performance they deliver, they have excellent features such as crossfire and eyefinity, and a killer game bundle along with shiny new drivers that improve performance in several of the hottest games.

They would also be the best gift I can get my wife for Christmas, since I'm now broke dealing with damage caused to my home during hurricane Sandy.

Last edited:
Lower power consumption, and the one I have, a 5850, hasn't flinched yet.

Because the Kids need an upgrade from onboard graphics for CIV 5!

I like that newest AMD GPU's are so power-efficient, yet manage to blow away GPU's from just a few years ago. Yesterday's flagship is beaten by today's value card. Gotta love progress!

It's been said a bunch already, but.... goota love the red/black color combo. Also, multi-monitor support. I know the performance crown goes back and forth, but ATI sucked me in before nvidia had their act together on multi-monitor, and I'm sticking with it!

Also also... this would be a nice upgrade from my 5850.

My favorite feature of the newer series cards is the Crossfire scaling. I had a 4850x2 that had crazy performance variations between games, but the new ones just work.

I dont have a new Radeon GPU, so i cant say first had what i like best about them, but i imagine it would be the orders of magnitude upgrade in performance from my current card.

Without a doubt, Radeon cards have been the best that I have owned, and I know that the HD 7770 continues this excellent trend.

Constant improvement, both from hardware and drivers.

Been running ATI/AMD for the last 7 years due to their bang/buck. Loving my 7870, could use the 7770 for my other system.

BB

I have a pair of 6970's now and love 'em! I look forward to every new release of the latest AMD series of video cards. Can't wait to move up to the 7000 series next!

U.M.

Back