AMD Radeon HD 7770 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

I love that the drivers actually install the first time & that the new cards are very power efficient (including heat) compared to where they were just a short couple years ago..

I've been using an ATI/AMD Radeon HD 5850 for several years and it has been amazing! I've never had an issue with drivers or gaming performance. Every game I throw at it has run very well, even at higher settings. I'd love to get another set of cards to push me further into the next few years of gaming. With the amazing performance of my past AMD/ATI products, I'd love to continue using the awesome graphics cards they deliver!

My wife needs to retire her old 8800GTX and I know my HD5850 would blow that away. :)

I seem to have been struck by red envy and could use a low power card for my gaming HTPC.

Only natural to put an AMD video card with my AMD cpu. Always been a fan of the Radeon series and it's time to go back!

I like AMD's 7700 series gpu's because they offer the best value for my dollar!

They're efficient and powerful, as well as affordable. That last part is always important to me.

I like how it is easier/cheaper/more convenient to run multi-monitor setups with AMD cards. I also really like free stuff. Hey at least I'm honest.

Back