AMD pushes back on Tiger Lake with Cezanne mobile CPUs

I can't get over the fact that the 4 core 11370H is an 'i7' while the 6 core 11400H is an 'i5'.

Clown world.

Not exactly in the spirit of the title, but the Zen 2 equipped 5700u makes an appearance which is essentially a rebadged 4800u.

Although not as fast as the newer Zen 3 cpus, I would still rather have this 8/16 cpu over a 4/8 TGL which is the limit for Intel i. the ultra portable lineup especially as the prices look very good.

No HUB review for the 6/12 Zen 3 yet, but I would lean towards that setup, price and availability pending. It should be pretty close at MT, with much better ST and encryption.

Not exactly in the spirit of the title, but the Zen 2 equipped 5700u makes an appearance which is essentially a rebadged 4800u.

Although not as fast as the newer Zen 3 cpus, I would still rather have this 8/16 cpu over a 4/8 TGL which is the limit for Intel i. the ultra portable lineup especially as the prices look very good.

No HUB review for the 6/12 Zen 3 yet, but I would lean towards that setup, price and availability pending. It should be pretty close at MT, with much better ST and encryption.

My use case still leans towards a desktop is a build bot or remote worker desktop target.

Still waiting to see workstation class ryzen laptops with multi name drives, higher ram density, gpu, cooling system that'll maintain long run workloads without excessive throttling

Despite being another Zen 2 CPU, the new 5500u looks like a bargain champ and much more available than it's spiritual predecessor, the 4600u.

HUB purchased the tested laptop for just $500. Perfect for kid's school or a spouse.

Back