AMD plans to release Vega refresh in 2018

biostar eek! Well I can't say that, using their motherboards for my mining rigs, they are solid, don't know about their gaming boards, always thought they had less features, pretty much barebones so never used em.

So for me barebones and rigs, 73 of them and all are strong can't complain. Yeah some of usb's (1.0 ones) that aren't workin but that is ok, don't need them

I think its a sign of old age, when you see products/brands increase or decrease in quality, in an ebb and flow manner, it doesn't really matter what the product is either. I would have bought another Biostar for this build however at release their board weren't doing so hot with RAM and I bought the cheapest thing that had the least amount of issues.

When was that? And I think they have never been too picky about the brand of junk they sell
Biostar made some solid motherboards during a period long ago the only issue was a lack of English support. I don't think they ever even read the bug reports I sent them on their English site.

Consumer Pascal successor (Volta/Ampere?) is rolling out soon, probably within 6 months. Vega v2 better be a heck of an improvement, or else they risk Vega 64 vs GTX 2060. For competition's sake, I hope the revision really does wonders.

Well, RTG has to play the hand that it's dealt.

Back