AMD phenom 9600 BE and 2 gb ram for $100

I don't see it........ and you should mention AR in title.

crap, i just dropped 90 bucks to throw another 2gigs of ddr1 in my 939 rig. i would have been all over this

I stumbled across this as it was dying last night, didn't give it a second thought, checked this morning and saw that the 9600 was in stock.

Ordered it, figuring it was a glitch, but they shipped it out today. So I'd guess everyone who got in last night is covered.

If anyone wants the 9600BE let me know- maybe we can work something out- it was an impulse buy and now that I have looked into it more I don't think it is going to work out for me- I still want the memory.

Scott

If anyone wants the 9600BE let me know- maybe we can work something out- it was an impulse buy and now that I have looked into it more I don't think it is going to work out for me- I still want the memory.

Scott

i'm the other way around... i don't want the ram... i've got about 6gb just sitting around bein unused...

The 9x50's aren't that big of a difference from the 9x00's are they? Besides TLB fix?

Highly variable. Not much consistency with them. 3ghz is probably the high end for the luckiest people.

from what I have seen you could consider it a 2.7gh processor. you can get it to 3gh easy enough, keeping it stable is another matter.

I will be able to tell you shortly in a week or so

from what I have seen you could consider it a 2.7gh processor. you can get it to 3gh easy enough, keeping it stable is another matter.

I will be able to tell you shortly in a week or so

Depends a lot on the mobo you're using to oc this cpu. I'm looking at the dfi lanparty 790fx am2+ mobo, anyone have any previous experience overclocking on it?

There's also a combo with the Sapphire HD4850

-$40.00 Instant
-$55.00 Combo

$20.00 Mail-in Rebate

comes to $255 AR

i bit, got a good deal with the memory. still cheap enough to warrant buying AMD. now if they would just get the message on the other parts

BTW I paid 59.99 for 2gb tracer mem, 134.99 for the 9600 black, got 55 dollars off for the combo, so 140 for the processer and ram. not bad, not a 100 dollars though. actually it is still a hundred dollars because I have a 40 dollar rebate for the memory. :D

considering I am gutting a 4400X2 939 with two gigs of 400DDR that is a hell of an upgrade, I did have to buy a new mobo (DFI LANPARTY DK 790FX, open box 85 buck) and did buy a XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 for 37 dollars (I need this to overclock this CPU, I would love 3gh will settle for 2.7) so for just about 230 I have provide a hell of an upgrade.

in other words if you have an older system I would jump on this.

riggin this up with quad crossfire on the 790fx... everyone's done it with the x48 chipsets. i'm wondering how they fare on the 790fx's. hopefully there's a bug on the x48 asus ws board.... :D

I don't wish that but the 790FX is an awesome set, just wish they would make this for intel chips, I hate to say it but I really would have gone with a E7200. it was the cost of an X38/48 mobo that really made this such a deal for me. the equivalent Intel system would have ran me quite a bit more, double actually. I just hope that the 45nm phenoms are worth upgrading to.

anyone looking to get the cpu?? i am having a bit of remorse here... might want to get rid of it at break-even.

anyone looking to get the cpu?? i am having a bit of remorse here... might want to get rid of it at break-even.

i'm interested in getting another one. i'm a greedy hog. oink oink.

why the remorse? for the price its good. its not a q6600 but its half the price and 70 to 90% of the function (depends on overclock and what your doing). and the rest that follows is cheaper too.

Back