AMD Navi Made for Sony - Less Vega for You

AMD doesn't have to ever 'cream' NVIDIA's top end in the gaming segment. They need to be competitive in the largest segments. RX480/RX580 and Vega56 are pretty on point and caused NVIDIA to make like 12 different sku's and revisions. If these cards weren't also processing powerhouses for mining, they would have slayed NVIDIA this gen without price inflation.

idk, look i'm an amd fan but there is something to be said about wearing the crown of either cpu or gpu performance. that's what all the wagon jumpers will flock to and recommend and make the arguments about their purchase's over. i mean i can remember when athlon64 was top dog and intel was the laughing stock. well in all reality they still are. (they wanted to crack jokes about 9590 power consumption, how much is the new i9 pullin?+meltdown/spectre) but back then not many people were buying amd products because they didn't have top spot and were getting bashed by all the intel fanboy sites, when in all reality they are perfectly fine products for gaming. i personally am still running an [email protected] with a 980ti and have no problems running any game out.

e.g. : funny now everyone's jumping on ryzen bandwagon especially after intel's meltdown/spectre performance hit. but what can i say, if you buy into intel right now that's just ASKING to be hacked.

e.g. : funny now everyone's jumping on ryzen bandwagon especially after intel's meltdown/spectre performance hit. but what can i say, if you buy into intel right now that's just ASKING to be hacked.

In my case I can say that Kyle converted be back to AMD around 1-2 years ago with the many extensive tests, OC'ing, etc. of Ryzen. Only reason I haven't bought into a 2700k is that my rigs are still running great, but it's on my future list. I totally agree though, modern Intel isn't an intelligent choice.

Back