AMD Nashira Summit GPU Gets Spotted in Ashes of the Singularity Database

erek

[H]F Junkie
"AMD's mysterious Nashira Summit GPU has been spotted in Ashes of the Singularity database. A similarly named Nashira Point GPU has appeared some time ago on the USB-IF website, which was also a mysterious product in AMD's Radeon graphics processors lineup. The Nashira Summit and Nashira Point seem to be a part of the common Nashira GPU family, which is presumably a codename for a lower-end Navi 22 or Navi 23 GPU models. Today, we managed to get a Nashira Summit score in the Ashes of the Singularity database. The GPU has been put through a set of AotS benchmarks and we have the scores. Unfortunately, tests have been run using all-custom settings, so it is impossible to compare it to some other GPU as a reference. The test was probably performed by AMD or some AIB. So far it is impossible to distinct whatever this is a mobile or a desktop product as both mobile and desktop GPUs are tested in the same manner. It remains a question what the mysterious Nashira Summit GPU is, so we have to wait for more information to find out."

https://www.techpowerup.com/277717/...-spotted-in-ashes-of-the-singularity-database

Unfortunately, tests have been run using all-custom settings, so it is impossible to compare it to some other GPU as a reference.

I'm not familiar with AOTS benchmark. Aren't all the settings captured in the screenshot there? Can't we just match those settings with some other cards and compare the score?

So far it is impossible to distinct whatever this is a mobile or a desktop product
Since the CPU used was a 3600X it would seem more likely that it's a desktop version.
(Or an engineering sample on a desktop system for testing purposes?)

Since the CPU used was a 3600X it would seem more likely that it's a desktop version.
(Or an engineering sample on a desktop system for testing purposes?)
look like it to me too and its 4k as well.

I'm not familiar with AOTS benchmark. Aren't all the settings captured in the screenshot there? Can't we just match those settings with some other cards and compare the score?
yes, i believe so.

Back