AMD heatpipe for sale

rysher

Gawd
i have the stock amd hsf heatpipe that comes w/ my opteron 165, i am selling it 17$ shipped, only installed 4 days until my zalman arrived, then i took it out and cleaned it w/ arcticlean. i'll even include an AS5 for you for free. i will ship usps priority w/ tracking number, accepts paypal.

How much AS5 is included?
I was about to buy some, but may take yours and get a free HSF as well.
LMK.
Shipping to MI, 48324.

1 whole 3.5 grams, only taken 2 rice size squirts to use on cpu. still plenty left, maybe 20 more application. shipping to anywhere in U.S. is $3. priority mail w/ tracking number.

i dont know if it fits socket 754. i am sure it fits socket 939 as this comes w/ the opteron 165 socket 939.

hm.... I don't have any messages in my inbox.

anyway, You can email me @ jrr5 [at] njit [dot] edu

Thanks!

- Jay

item was sold to the person who made the payment first. item is no longer available.

I use carb cleaner to clean CPU and heatsyncs.... works on everything that isnt plastic... including exposed CPU dyes :)
o and bump 4 u

returned payment, thanks rysher... though I would've preffered the pipe... :(

kakureru said:
I use carb cleaner to clean CPU and heatsyncs.... works on everything that isnt plastic... including exposed CPU dyes :)
2+2 gum cutter? You're kidding, right? Cuz my dad owns a repair shop and has cans and cans of the stuff.

Is it sold? oh by the way I use carb cleaner too, gets rid of residue left on cpu from oem thermal pads and cleans up AS5 and other thermal pastes in a hurry.

Back