AMD [H]ard|OCP FX GamExperience

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
AMD [H]ard|OCP FX GamExperience - We recently put on the third "GamExperience" here in Dallas, TX! We invited 600 of our closet friends and 20 companies that crank out some of the best computer hardware in the world and put them all in one room together for some gaming and geek talk. And yeah, free stuff too, about $50,000 worth!

Great write up Kyle.

As for the next one...just say when and I'll be there to help out. :D

Kyle, the router I won for second place in the Asus AMD FX Overclock Challenge is nothing short of [H]. It is without a doubt the most awesome piece of networking hardware I have ever owned. You can even set the broadcast strength of both the 2.4ghz and 5ghz bands.

Looked like a lot of fun from those pictures. I wish I could have been there. Time to save up for next years event. Grats to all you people who won something!

I'm going to have to make the voyage from north of the border to take part in the next one. Stuff like this makes me proud to be [H].

Good time, and thanks for making it happen AMD, HardOCP, and other sponsors.

Kyle, even though I haven't attended, I want to say thank you very much to you, Steve and the rest of your people for all you have done to give back to the hardware community.

hell yeah!

best tech site on the web...but you already know that big guy

Even though Texas is far from where I am located, I really enjoy reading/seeing these events!

I found a pic of me! :D awesome! and Kyle is the man on top the the cherry on top of the cherry on top... o_O

Again, im stuck till next year =[

We invited 600 of our closet friends

Kyle, is there something you want to tell us about? Possibly involving you and 600 of your friends being in the closet? :D

Last edited:
Huzzah! H is out of the closet!!!

Finally, I can wear my colors. Don't tell the wife!

Like she doesn't know already lol.

:D:D:D

I was the oldest one there (by quite a bit I may add) but am actually 69 years old. This was my first time in attending one of these events like this and just let me say, "I'll Be Back"!

Winning some of the loot was fun, but I was glad to be able to talk to the sponsors, discuss things with them, etc etc.

Since the show, I have purchased a new Asus 27" monitor and a Corsair K90 keyboard.

Thanks again to Kyle, AMD and all the other sponsors for putting this on.

CandyMan

Kyle, the router I won for second place in the Asus AMD FX Overclock Challenge is nothing short of [H]. It is without a doubt the most awesome piece of networking hardware I have ever owned. You can even set the broadcast strength of both the 2.4ghz and 5ghz bands.

What make/model was the router?

I have been looking for a decent router for a while.

:D:D:D

I was the oldest one there (by quite a bit I may add) but am actually 69 years old. This was my first time in attending one of these events like this and just let me say, "I'll Be Back"!

Winning some of the loot was fun, but I was glad to be able to talk to the sponsors, discuss things with them, etc etc.

Since the show, I have purchased a new Asus 27" monitor and a Corsair K90 keyboard.

Thanks again to Kyle, AMD and all the other sponsors for putting this on.

CandyMan

Yeah My dad was there but at 59 you had him by a fair margin... Though I did make the pics... I won the Crosshair V mainboard

Sounds like everyone had a great time. When are you coming to Scotland? :)

Man I just want to say that this is just one of the coolest things ever. I think it is awesome that all these brands come out and put something on like this for us gamers. We're constantly being told how tiny and insignificant we are to the market so its nice to get this much love from major brands like AMD, Asus, MSI and the others. Warms my heart.

On a side note, I see a lot of those GameExperience t-shirts in the videos. Are those going to be on sale on here? Actually, are there any [H] t-shirts on sale anywhere? I wouldnt mind some [H] swag.

Well to bad dont live near enough to attend, or i would have 4 sure. Looked like hella fun,

See these are what makes things great, they did it as a nonprofit just to let the customers enjoy a day of fun hardware, most folks in there lives never get to do in reality. This is what truly makes the difference from a ok/good company to a great companies.

Next year, - See if you can early raffle off some Air Line tickets and a room for the night?
Would be a nice option to toss into the mix if thats possible to do. So i can attend next time for us out of range folks -p.

Back