AMD Gold Game Bundle collection is so outdated!

davidm71

[H]ard|Gawd
Just got an AMD Gold Game bundle and I have to say it really stinks. Most if not all of the games offered are so old! Wish I got Watchdogs instead!

Thanks AMD!

Well you get Murdered Soul Suspect and Sniper Eltie 3 those are new releases and the rest i guess there must be a game you are missing :) Like Company of Heroes 2 or Thief etc...

Correct. I even had a coworker who kept his keys past their expiration and and changed them to the new bundle keys. Ymm v though

Personally I highly recommend the newest Deus Ex, but if you've already played it, yeah, the games list is pretty bland. Tomb Raider is alright, though, and still manages to push systems pretty hard.

The main problem is that most of the games are worth like $5 apiece now.

yeah I can echo the above, AMD generally refreshes it a couple times a year, just hold onto your keys, I doubt they expire. The same program's been going for several years now.

I would have rather preferred AMD to give me $150 off my 290x and keep the games. Anyway I chose Sniper Elite 3 and Shogun 2 since I didn't have them. I forget what the third one was. They definitely need to increase the quality and quantity of their games.

yeah I can echo the above, AMD generally refreshes it a couple times a year, just hold onto your keys, I doubt they expire. The same program's been going for several years now.

Your key is only good for a certain batch of games and will expire eventually. Waiting doesn't automatically put that key into a new batch

Your key is only good for a certain batch of games and will expire eventually. Waiting doesn't automatically put that key into a new batch

As you can see from personal experiences related by people in this thread, that's not always the case.

So it seems you are allowed to redeem one game at a time, but the system won't let me. Anyone know how?

Back